Author Topic: Picked Up A New Rock Island Armory M-5 Last Week  (Read 11259 times)

McGyver

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Picked Up A New Rock Island Armory M-5 Last Week
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 08:36:34 PM »
I own four RIA firearms and they are high-quality firearms priced for the common man's budget! My EDC is a mid-sized RIA 1911 with Crimson Trace grips.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
On John Wayne's Tombstone

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 07:38:16 AM »
Looks like they are out there - or were

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/1052990B.htm
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 11:06:03 AM »
It's Parkerized twin. The light grey at the butt end is where they managed NOT to get any rust inhibitor. The shell lifter is jeweled on the Parkerized model. It is nickel plated on the Nickel model.

RMc

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 06:56:45 PM »
Extended magazine kit for the Armscor M-5 shotgun:

http://www.kakindustry.com/rock-island-m5-extended-mag-kit

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk