Author Topic: My new EDC  (Read 2884 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Re: My new EDC
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2023, 01:40:51 PM »
I love it.  I do some fair work getting pictures of the grands with my cameras, but not enough to afford what you're doing.

Occasionally I luck into some shots.   This is my #2 grand, 8th grade band, outdoors, sun behind her.  Shot from 120' away with my Canon SX520.  One secret is using a monopod, the other is this is a great P&S camera with a very long lens and good image stabilization.  That and I'm willing to take a 100 shots varying exposure and other settings just to get one good one.  I'm afraid I'm not the expert like BAC and get all the settings right for that 1 shot, like in the days of film.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1108
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2023, 04:41:10 AM »
If we only talked about gins, we'd eventually run out of things to talk about, until something new comes out. Which I'm not ready to talk about yet.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

BAC

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2023, 10:57:27 AM »
It worked out so well with the 110 that I got its little brother, the Mark II (on the right).  I don’t have a problem!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1108
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2023, 07:04:44 PM »
It's only a problem when you can't afford it. If we ever hear about you selling your body on street corners to support your habit, then we'll know you have a problem. ;D ;D ;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk