Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1367670 times)

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #3700 on: June 16, 2011, 01:08:52 AM »
OUCH!....and stolen!
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3701 on: June 16, 2011, 08:17:24 AM »
Would you believe I got that from my MOTHER.   ;D

ratcatcher55

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3702 on: June 16, 2011, 08:36:26 AM »
Aussies!

A Drover walks into a bar with a pet  crocodile by his side.

He puts the crocodile up on the bar.  He turns to the astonished patrons.
'I'll make you a  deal. I'll open this crocodile's mouth and place my manhood inside. 

Then the croc will close his  mouth for one minute.

'Then he'll open his mouth and I'll remove my unit  unscathed.
In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink.'

The crowd murmured their  approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, 
and placed his Credentials and related parts in the crocodile's open mouth..

The croc closed his mouth as the crowd gasped.
After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the crocodile really,
really hard on  the top of  its head

The croc  opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals unscathed as  promised.

The crowd cheered, and the first of his free drinks were delivered.

The man stood up again and made another offer. 'I'll pay  anyone $100 who's
willing to give it a try.'

A hush fell over  the crowd. After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. 

A blonde woman timidly spoke up... 'I'll try it -
Just don't hit me so hard with the beer  bottle!' 

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3703 on: June 16, 2011, 10:51:52 AM »
Would you believe I got that from my MOTHER.   ;D

You obviously come from good stock, Mr. President.  ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #3704 on: June 17, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »
The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Johnny,a bright foreign exchange student from Japan , who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

'Very good!'

Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Little Johnny, 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'.

'Excellent!', said the teacher continuing, 'let's try one a bit more difficult...'

Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?'

Once again, Johnny's was the only hand in the air and he said; 'John F. Kennedy, 1961'.

The teacher snapped @ the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Johnny isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F*** the Japs,'

'Who said that? I want to know right now!' she angrily demanded.

Little Johnny put his hand up, 'General MacArthur, 1945.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks, 'All right!!! Now who said that!?'

Again, Little Johnny says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Little Johnny jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher , 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

Little Johnny frantically yells at the top of his voice, 'Michael Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted.

As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, We're screwed!'

Little Johnny said quietly, 'the American people, November 4, 2008.'
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #3705 on: Today at 10:26:35 PM »

Badgersmilk

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #3706 on: June 18, 2011, 10:16:11 AM »
Henny Youngman Lives On

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 this morning, can you believe it... 2:30 AM! Luckily for him I was still up playing my bagpipes.

Man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead"  The operator says how do you know? He says "The sex is the same but the laundry is building up!"

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker.
Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

Went for my routine check up today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my ass!
Do you think I should change dentists?

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect?
You're in a wheel chair.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature.
She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You're obviously not listening".

The wife has been missing a week now.
Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the thrift shop to get all her clothes back.

"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #3707 on: June 18, 2011, 11:04:02 AM »
So there's this guy who just got out of a really bad divorce from his wife.

One day, he found a genie's lamp.

After rubbing it a little, the genie popped out and said, "Hello master. I will grant you three wishes but, the catch is, whatever you wish for, your ex-wife gets twice as much!"

The guy didn't like that part as he absolutely hated the way she strung him through the ringer, but he didn't see any way around it so he made his first wish without even thinking about it.

"Genie, I wish I had brand new Ferrari."

POOF!!! A beautiful new Ferrari appeared right in front of him...but the genie reminded him that his ex-wife now had two!

This didn't make the guy happy, but he went on with his second wish a little impulsively.

"Genie, I wish I had 2 billion dollars!"

POOF!!! His whole car is filled with a countless amount cash, but again the genie informs him that he just gave his ex-wife 4 billion dollars.

By now, the guy is very angry, so he takes extra care in considering his next wish.

Suddenly, a huge grin breaks out on his face and he says, "Genie, I wish you would beat me half to death!"

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3708 on: June 18, 2011, 11:11:13 AM »
A Scotsman, an Englishman, and an Irishman were sitting in a bar in Sydney, Australia.

"The view is fantastic, the beer excellent and the food exceptional," said the Scotsman, "but I still prefer the pubs back home. Why in Glasgow, there's a little bar called McTavish's. The landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy four drinks, he'll buy the fifth drink for you."

"Well," said the Englishman, "at my local, the Red Lion, the barman there will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."

"Ahhh, that's nothin'," said the Irishman. "Back home in Dublin there's Ryan's Bar. Now, the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you'd like. Then, when you've had enough drink, they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid - ALL on the house!"

The Englishman and Scotsman immediately pour scorn on the Irishman's claims, but he swears every word is true.

"Well," said the Englishman, "did this actually happen to you?"

"Not myself personally, no," said the Irishman, "but it did happen to me sister."

Badgersmilk

« Reply #3709 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:35 AM »
Why construction workers shouldn't be allowed to buy beer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk