Author Topic: CZ 75 B In Polished Stainless  (Read 18646 times)

bafsu92

• Top Forum Member
  • Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: CZ 75 B In Polished Stainless
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
Mine was $649.00+ tax. Out the door it came to $711.20.

That's a good price, especially with the nicer grips. I wish I had a Cabella's near by, only Gander and Outdoor World. I bought my son a youth model Henry 22 lever action yesterday at outdoor world, what a nightmare. They use the same electronic system for their 4473 and from the time I pulled my number to the time I left was around 2 hours. I got the last youth model Henry in the store. I watched 3 other people handle it while I was waiting for my number to be called. I still don't understand why you'd wait in line then not buy what you were there waiting to look at a couple days before Christmas but I'm glad they didn't buy it.
Cogito, ergo armatum sum

"Capitalization is the difference between helping
your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse." - Unknown

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - Unknown

Timothy

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 04:45:33 PM »
You made me check the receipt. It was $649.99....$61.75 tax....$711.74 out the door. Our sales tax is 9.3 %, but that varies depending on which town you live in, and on what you buy. Cabela's is in Glendale, same as me, and I believe our state sales tax is 9.3%. Got to pay for all the illegal invaders some how. They sure as hell aren't going to pay for themselves.

Still high at 9.3 percent.  We're at 6.25 here with nothing on food, clothing under 50 bucks, beer, wine or booze either.

We have a state income tax too but still not too high.  They manage to get us in other ways though!  It takes a lot of scratch to line the pockets in Boston!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 05:48:02 PM »
Not only that, but we now have a 2% tax on FOOD.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/02/03/20100203foodtax0203.html

The illegal invaders are costing this state a fortune across the board. And on top of it all, we're still going broke.

Timothy

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »
They had a question on the ballot here last year to eliminate the state sales tax and the morons voted against it!  It's not the first time it's happened either.  At least they stopped the tax on booze!

Smokes get hammered.  A pack of my old brand of Marlboro's is about $9.50 a pack!  Thankfully, I was able to quit when I got run over by a car in '06!

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 06:31:33 PM »
Hard way to quit IMHO!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 08:31:32 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 07:26:12 PM »
Not only that, but we now have a 2% tax on FOOD.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/02/03/20100203foodtax0203.html

The illegal invaders are costing this state a fortune across the board. And on top of it all, we're still going broke.

That is not true.
Jan Brewer solved that problem, it is the treasonous federal Govt that is costing you.
With out them the illegals would be gone.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 07:36:41 PM »
"Arizona’s illegal immigrant population is costing the state’s taxpayers even more than once thought -- a whopping $2.7 billion in 2009.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/17/immigration-costs-rising-rapidlty-new-study-says/#ixzz1hPanVIhV

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 01:13:17 AM »
"Arizona’s illegal immigrant population is costing the state’s taxpayers even more than once thought -- a whopping $2.7 billion in 2009.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/17/immigration-costs-rising-rapidlty-new-study-says/#ixzz1hPanVIhV
The only solution that MIGHT get the feds off your case and pay the bills is to forget about arresting illegals. Just start fining the hell out of  any business that hires them. You should be able to justify that under state taxing/licencing laws. Audit each local business and fine them $5k per head for every employee they hire (even temps and those hired through labor contractors) that haven't gone through E-verify. Its not like I trust that system, I just think it wil be huge detterent. But doing it this way avoids the raids and the accompanying political crap. It just will cause employers to be too afraid to hire illegals.
FQ13

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 03:48:36 AM »
The only solution that MIGHT get the feds off your case and pay the bills is to forget about arresting illegals. Just start fining the hell out of  any business that hires them. You should be able to justify that under state taxing/licencing laws. Audit each local business and fine them $5k per head for every employee they hire (even temps and those hired through labor contractors) that haven't gone through E-verify. Its not like I trust that system, I just think it wil be huge detterent. But doing it this way avoids the raids and the accompanying political crap. It just will cause employers to be too afraid to hire illegals.
FQ13

That has been hashed and rehashed forever. Arizona even put in place a law that would revoke a owners business license the second time they were caught hiring illegals. Then we have Sheriff Joe Arpaio conducting his "sweeps" of local businesses rounding up and arresting these people, (both illegals and the business owners). All to no avail. Arpaio is being sued every fifteen minutes by every civil rights group in the country. There seems to be no end to this until they completely SEAL OFF the border. And we all know how well that is going at the Federal level. Brewer has even gone to asking for public donations to help get the damn thing built. But until it is, along with enough armed men to man it, they'll keep running like rabbits across it.....And costing us billions every year because of it.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2012, 11:01:19 AM »

I liked my CZ-75B in Polished Stainless so much I added another one in Matte Stainless. These guns fit the hand like a glove, and run perfectly. I picked it up Monday and had it out to the range yesterday. It was boringly reliable, and printed very tight groups at 25 yards. I'm really impressed with the out of the box accuracy these guns provide. Much better than any of my Glocks. The trigger was a bit gritty for the first 100 rounds, but then it smoothed out nicely. I ran 250 rounds through it total.

I've got some Cocobolo grips coming tomorrow from Midway that are CZ factory replacement, and match the grips on my Polished Stainless model I got last December. Stainless and wood really look good together. These guns are getting increasingly hard to come by. Davidson's got 5 in last Thursday. I immediately bought one, and by the time I took a shower and got dressed, the remaining 4 were gone. They really sell out fast. This gun is built like a Bradley. I doubt you could ever shoot one out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk