Author Topic: personal for Michael  (Read 1423 times)

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
personal for Michael
« on: February 18, 2021, 03:40:42 PM »
Michael... Clyde Bower passed away last night (2/18) at an assisted living facility in Largo... Les

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: personal for Michael
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 02:27:06 PM »
Michael... Clyde Bower passed away last night (2/18) at an assisted living facility in Largo... Les

Les,
I don't know how often MB checks the forum, so I'll pass this on to him via facebook.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: personal for Michael
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 07:37:36 PM »
Rastus, PegLeg... thank you for your assistance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk