Author Topic: Jim Rose  (Read 995 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 879
Jim Rose
« on: September 10, 2023, 10:41:04 PM »
I need someone with a better memory than me.

I know that Jim Rose's wife was on here under the alias of Red, but the search feature doesn't help me find her easily. I can't remember what alias Jim used.

Anyway, Jim passed on August 28.

http://www.burnsmortuaryhermiston.com/obituary/JamesJim-Rose
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 577
Re: Jim Rose
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 11:01:47 AM »
Red364 wasn't it?  I don't remember Jim or if he was ever on the board under an alias.  Regardless, I am sorry for her loss.   
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 05:07:02 PM »
Red364 wasn't it?  I don't remember Jim or if he was ever on the board under an alias.  Regardless, I am sorry for her loss.   

Indeed it was Red364....
Very active member for a good while.
Last active on here Sept 14, 2020......to my knowledge Jim wasn't on here.

Sorry to hear about this.
I'm friends with her on FB, but didn't see anything about it there.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 05:39:00 PM »
Indeed it was Red364....
Very active member for a good while.
Last active on here Sept 14, 2020......to my knowledge Jim wasn't on here.

Sorry to hear about this.
I'm friends with her on FB, but didn't see anything about it there.

On the 29th she posted on his facebook page "You were the Best. Husband. Ever!!!" Nothing else, and his death notice I found at a funeral home had no mention of cause and stated that there are only private family services.

http://www.facebook.com/jim.rose.1675
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:31:29 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 03:33:44 PM »
One of the things I hate about FB is you don't see a lot of stuff posted by some folks. For many of my friends, and even some relatives, if I don't actively go to their personal timeline, I never see anything they post.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk