Author Topic: My son from the Left Coast....  (Read 9113 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
Re: My son from the Left Coast....
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2017, 11:42:05 AM »
If I had a woman like that I'd marry her. It would be nice to have someone have my 6 for a change.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 06:48:30 PM »
As someone from the east side of the state, I must agree, she is a rare one! Now they just need to get out of there!  Bend is even too close to the loonies!  Come to the desert, its hours away from the madness...

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 582
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 06:50:54 AM »
of Oregon, came to visit last month.  He is divorced from an uber libturd that worked on BOTH Obummer campaigns and the Hillary lied and people died, campaign.
<snip>

I hope the "ex" is paying HIM support......it would only be fair.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 04:49:22 PM »
I hope the "ex" is paying HIM support......it would only be fair.

Gawd, we really need a like button here!
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 582
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2017, 06:49:03 PM »
Print the page out and send it to his ex.

That should be good for a laugh.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:41:40 PM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 10:46:29 AM »
As someone from the east side of the state, I must agree, she is a rare one! Now they just need to get out of there!  Bend is even too close to the loonies!  Come to the desert, its hours away from the madness...

I had an aunt and uncle, along with 2 cousins from Bend. Back in the 60's it was a nice place. Now it's got too much retirement overflow from the Portland area. Which has always been an inbred, left wing loony farm. It's the same with Lake Havasu City and Prescott in Arizona. Both have been infiltrated by California libtards. And with them comes their liberal government mentality. It's getting the same way with all the whining Hispanics in Tucson. Lake Havasu is no longer western Arizona. It's been transformed into eastern California.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2017, 12:20:23 PM »
I grew up in Central Washington, moved to Portland Metro area Oregon after 30+ years to be with my wife and about 10 years ago fled south about an hour on I-5.  Like many of you I have been all over God's green earth and there are a few places that match the beauty and climate of our Willamette Valley.  I began working with our 2A state group about 7 years ago and with the way the Legislation has gone the last two years we have thought about an exit strategy.  Idaho or Montana are where we would likely move too but I won't do so without a fight.  Funny, our last sheriff and a few retired politicians have all left for the same area we are looking at  ???
He who dares wins.  SAS

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 04:18:03 PM »
I grew up in Central Washington, moved to Portland Metro area Oregon after 30+ years to be with my wife and about 10 years ago fled south about an hour on I-5.  Like many of you I have been all over God's green earth and there are a few places that match the beauty and climate of our Willamette Valley.  I began working with our 2A state group about 7 years ago and with the way the Legislation has gone the last two years we have thought about an exit strategy.  Idaho or Montana are where we would likely move too but I won't do so without a fight.  Funny, our last sheriff and a few retired politicians have all left for the same area we are looking at  ???
I am really thinking idaho, but my better half does not like the cold and has too be near a major hospital.

Funny thing the only thing I miss about ca is the ethnic food.  Everything else I could careless.  Then again, I have an offer on my construction company right now, that I could retire on.   It is the do not compete clause I am struggling with.  The no form of construction for 5 years would be rough for me. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2017, 04:29:32 PM »
TAB, if I may be so rude to ask. What area are you living in now?

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 04:49:40 PM »
TAB, if you would be set financially, you might consider doing Charity Work at no profit?..if that is allowed...like homes for disabled Vets?

In 5 years you can get back at making money and have a lot of warm feelings too.

I imagine the "no competition" clause is there so you don't take your existing customers with you?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk