Author Topic: My son from the Left Coast....  (Read 9116 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: My son from the Left Coast....
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 06:06:37 PM »
TAB, if I may be so rude to ask. What area are you living in now?
currently bend and madras or.   I already am on the board for 2 charitys.   I can not do the building homes for people thing, tried it with habitat for humanity, paint your heart out, and a couple others I can not remember right now.  I don't handle babysitting volunteers very well.    Part of it is no contractor's license, so that really limits me, unless I am doing owner/ builder.

It is not about the money, I know I will get bored.  If I do take the deal, it will be use that money to fund buying rentals and living off them.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 07:17:24 PM »
If you want warmer move down south here.  Oklahoma get's plenty warm.

You should get them to isolate the non-compete clause to certain states only.....if you can. 

Then there is Texas....lots of ethnic food there and no state income tax.  Property tax is a bug-a-boo though. 

Arkansas.  Have you thought about Arkansas?  Warm but not beastly hot like Oklahoma or humid like Houston and the gulf coast.  Snow every now and then.  Cold for a bit then gone.  Enough rain...not too much.  I'd move there in a heartbeat if it weren't for my wife.  She thinks if we move to Arkansas we'll "sprout buck teeth and become 1st cousins"....suffice to say there is an issue with image she can't get around.  I had my eye on this place:  https://www.trulia.com/property/3117205796-335-Ballard-Ln-Clinton-AR-72031.  If you let me visit I'll let you hunt bears on some land I own outside of Alread, AR....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 07:32:43 PM »
I use too go back to cabet every other year for duck hunting.   I would have no issue moving there, sarah on the other hands, no way in hell.   She even thinks madras is too.red neck.   Texas is out, when I was a boomer I spent a lot of time in the oil fields painiting lines/ tanks/ what ever, the ammount of corruption I saw made chicago look good( not joking)  her parents live in ok, her father makes kemo.drugs and makes $$$$.     We do mot get along, her mom loves me, but I don't think I would piss on her dad if.he was on fire.   He is super libtard.  I like where I am, just hate the portland politics and the ca bailers bringing it here(yes, I know I am one, but I am so conservative it is not even funny.  I am right of most of the ranchers here)   

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 07:53:37 PM »
Cabot...over by the air base?

Well heck, next time you are in OK and if you are around Tulsa we can put some rounds downrange at USSA.  Chemo drugs....sounds like maybe OKC or Norman?  Maybe he made the chemo drugs that helped my wife....if he feels guilty about healthcare then he can give me some money back. 

I understand about the oilfield corruption...I have fought that my entire career.  When the providers find out I'm honest I get lower prices on equipment and services. 

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2017, 06:16:24 PM »
They live in okc, I guess the drugs have super short half lives so thats why they are centrally located.  He has 2 phds.  a few years back I put a $27,000 water heating system in their house. it had five separate tankless water heaters.  he really is one of those liberal Highly Educated pieces of shit.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 08:10:12 PM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2017, 04:44:30 AM »
a few years back I put a $27,000 water heating system in their house. it had five separate tankless water heaters.  he really is one of those liberal Highly Educated pieces of shit.

He may be "highly educated", but he sure as hell isn't much for common sense. If he was OK with spending $27K for hot water! Tell him I'll sell him a hell of a mailbox for only $6K.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2017, 06:37:23 AM »
Tab since you were in OKC, have you ever visited H&H Shooting Sports?  They have a few indoor ranges to go along with selling firearms and ammo.  Nice collection of shotguns too.

I've shot a couple of oilfield competitions there.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2017, 11:20:28 AM »
He may be "highly educated", but he sure as hell isn't much for common sense. If he was OK with spending $27K for hot water! Tell him I'll sell him a hell of a mailbox for only $6K.
  actually for 6 tankless all on separate recirculating systems, that is not bad In ca it would have been 20k more.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2017, 01:13:23 PM »
I wonder what he gets for his $27K that I am missing with my $325 Kenmore?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2017, 02:58:19 PM »
There was ~$21k in just parts..  they have a 8400 sqft home and a 3100 sqft guest house.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk