Author Topic: Bourbon  (Read 4638 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
Re: Bourbon
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2018, 12:38:24 AM »
Where can I get a 2-bottle set?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1444
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2018, 10:33:55 AM »
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

BAC

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2018, 01:05:26 PM »
https://modernthirst.com/2016/05/02/best-wheated-bourbons/

Decent article on the best wheated bourbons.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2018, 10:27:16 PM »
I see 10 bucks a fifth Old Crow didn't make the list.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2018, 02:56:07 PM »
I saw this online a couple of days ago. The Lorelei Lounge & Schnitzelbank Bier Garten in Frankenmuth has most of the usual suspects at the new Bourbon Bar,
plus
Barterhouse,
Forged Oak,
Parker's Heritage, and
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Bottled straight out of the barrel at 127 proof.
Also
Rhetoric 23 year Old bourbon from the warehouses at the historic Stitzel-Weller Distillery in Louisville, KY. Aged in the wood for 23 years, this bourbon was released in 2015 and is very hard to come by. I read someplace it tasted even better than when it was 22 years old. I'm surprised it isn't over-aged and starting to taste worse instead of better. Too bad I don't drink anymore.

https://bavarianinn.com/stay/lodge-dining/lorelei-lounge-schnitzelbank-bier-garten/

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 04:09:06 PM »

BAC

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2018, 07:15:52 PM »
I saw this online a couple of days ago. The Lorelei Lounge & Schnitzelbank Bier Garten in Frankenmuth has most of the usual suspects at the new Bourbon Bar,
plus
Barterhouse,
Forged Oak,
Parker's Heritage, and
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Bottled straight out of the barrel at 127 proof.
Also
Rhetoric 23 year Old bourbon from the warehouses at the historic Stitzel-Weller Distillery in Louisville, KY. Aged in the wood for 23 years, this bourbon was released in 2015 and is very hard to come by. I read someplace it tasted even better than when it was 22 years old. I'm surprised it isn't over-aged and starting to taste worse instead of better. Too bad I don't drink anymore.

https://bavarianinn.com/stay/lodge-dining/lorelei-lounge-schnitzelbank-bier-garten/

I love Frankenmuth!  Been too long.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk