Author Topic: Share the wealth!  (Read 4520 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
Share the wealth!
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:59 PM »
MB:

It is wrong for you to start a show telling us about good reading material and the fun you had with it, and then you don't share with us  >:(

This is wrong!

Come on old man - Share the wealth!!!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Re: Share the wealth!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 03:14:16 PM »
MB:

It is wrong for you to start a show telling us about good reading material and the fun you had with it, and then you don't share with us  >:(

This is wrong!

Come on old man - Share the wealth!!!

+1
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
Re: Share the wealth!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »
Okay Michael!

I am protesting the office and working in my home office for a couple days doing some catch up.  The advantage to home office time is I can multi-task with internet, phone calls, paperwork and TV (Shooting Gallery).

Once again the boomer shoot is on, you talk about blowing things up, and you still haven't given us any details  >:(

By the way:  They give the recipe for making the targets, and I missed it ... again  :'(  Any of you DVR folk have it down, or has anyone made some?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk