Author Topic: Name of apocalyptic dramatization that Michael Bane was a SME on???  (Read 2190 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 579
Re: Name of apocalyptic dramatization that Michael Bane was a SME on???
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 06:45:40 AM »
I put a Coronavirus thread up late January (  http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=33551.0  ).  Not much added to it. 

I don't think this is the end of humanity.  However, it will significantly impact the economy.  Just the slowdown/stoppage of the Chinese supply change is significant.  When it gets here, I think we'll see some shutdowns as well.  This pandemic has been like a slow moving train...can't wait and watch it but you can't avoid it either. 

The stock market fell...very predictably, when the news media started picking this up.  The financial bloodletting is not over....I think on the contrary it is just getting started.  If that stuff picks up here, and as I see it there's not a lot of reason for it not too, then we'll see school closings, etc.  The hospitality sector will hurt really bad...hotels, restaurants, bars/concerts. 

I've been getting ready since early January.  After next weekend, depending on cases in the US, we may self-isolate.  With the lying Chicoms there is no way to know what the score really is.  In another 2 weeks we'll have a clearer picture.   Zerohedge ( www.zerohedge.com ) has some of the best information out there.  One thing is clear, if you are over 80 it looks like 10% mortality.  Some say over 65 and 5-6% mortality...but again...with the Chicoms...  And, since the Coronavirus makes one susceptible to pneumonia I got a pneumonia vaccination so that if I get it my body may not be fighting a secondary infection from pneumonia. 

And many people say it's just like the flu.  Regardless of what comes out of the Chinese media, quarantining 70 million people to their homes and 600 million to their neighborhoods is not something the Chinese do every flu season....Occams Razor...live it. 

This isn't the end of humanity, but it also isn't a normal flu either. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk