Author Topic: H & R pardner pump shotgun?  (Read 13004 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: H & R pardner pump shotgun?
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 07:43:32 AM »
Despite the BS, we do aim to please. Honestly, DRTV is a family, more the Sopranos than the Brady's, but still we take care of our own. You may get your ass chewed on the politics board, but the same guy will spend hours helping you out with a pistol problem. The unwritten rule here is that as long as its not personal, its all in good fun. Technical questions are always answered by folks who have a scary amount of knowledge. This is the only gun forum I hang around, for exactly these reasons.
FQ13

Well said, FQ.   

You have expressed what I feel about the DRTV forum and I am glad you feel that sentiment also.

Take care.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PABLO DEL NORTE

• Active Forum Member
  • SHOULDA BEEN A COWBOY
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »
 :) I BOUGHT A MAVERICK  IN THE FIELD GUN & SECURITY  MODELS. MY SON-IN-LAW HAS THE FIELD GUN IN 20 GA., ANOTHER FRIEND HAS IT IN 12 GA.  THEY ARE RELIABLE, TOUGH, & AFFORDABLE.  I GAVE MY FIELD GUN TO ONE OF MY NEPHEWS & MY SECURITY PUMP STILL RIDES AROUND UNDERNEATH THE SEAT OF MY TRUCK.   ;D

michael48

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 08:41:32 PM »
I own three NEF Pardner Pumps. Two with 28" barrels and a Turkey model with a much shorter barrel. I didn't want the standard SD type shotgun with the CYL bore so I went with the Turkey model as I had a choice of chokes to use. In my opinion these are sturdy workhorse shotguns. I looked at Remington 870, mossberg 500 and the pardner pump in a side by side comparison and bought three of the NEF guns. I believe I made a good choice.

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 03:21:32 PM »
Talked to a friend of mine on the phone today who has an H&R "Topper" that is a 20 gauge that he is going to try to unload. I had never heard of them before. He is also wanting to get rid of a J. Stevens .22 Long Rifle that was made in 1913. Looked them up and it appears some of them are collectibles?

AE3007H1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Re: H & R pardner pump shotgun?
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 09:42:24 PM »
I have the Hawk which is the same thing. GREAT gun.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
AE3007H1
TeamKLR2bar

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:51:46 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk