Author Topic: Who Said Freddy's Dead?  (Read 5535 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Who Said Freddy's Dead?
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 08:00:58 PM »
What  can WE do, I've been trying to educate here, and NO ONE has answered.  For those of you that have already had primaries, too late!!! But for the rest of us. LISTEN AND LEARN. Here in Texas, after the primary election is held, there is a meeting afterward to chose delegates from YOUR district, and to decide what you and your neighbors want on the party platform. This is your time to influence the delegates and the commitee.  Believe me I have been there and done that, you will find very few people there as most people don't know about it. Do you like 10 to 1 odds, or 200,000 to one odds? You will never have better odds than attending this meeting, and it gets you personally into the process. I WOULD SUGGEST THAT EVERY DRTV
VIEWER, GO TO THIS MEETING AND BESIDES BRINGING UP THE 2ND AMENDMENT, SUGGEST THAT THERE IS NO STRONG FRONT RUNNER AND URGE FOR A BROKERED CONVENTION. Suggest Fred Thompson.

The problem with most conservatives, is they want to shout or whisper from the shadows, We are in a fight for our lives and principles. If We truly believe in them as the supreme court says, WE MUST, BELLIGERENTLY, DEFEND THEM.
This is no time to be shy, and most of us are, go to these meetings and make yourself heard. You will probably find out , your amongst friends.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk