Author Topic: Best Handgun for Under $100  (Read 145673 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Best Handgun for Under $100
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 11:52:10 AM »
SOG has the PA-63 Makarov for 99.95 each IF you buy two or more. 

The 7.62 Nagant is 69.95, the Hi Point .380 is 89.95 and the Hi Point 9mm is 99.95.  Firestorms in .32 and .380 for 94.95 to 99.95  and derringers starting at 89.95

April 08 Shotgun News, they were on sale  $99.95 EACH, regular $129.95

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 08:09:17 PM »
Tom, Yes, It's a Bond in .357 magnum... ;D ;D ;D
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 09:01:33 PM »
twyacht, I have one of those Davis .380's, fun to play with but I won't carry it. I bought it brand new at a gun show for $50.

McGyver, I completely understand, it was just one of those things I bought at a gun show as well. Should have bought the Norinco SKS 7.62x39 out of the crate, with matching numbers,. for $99.00 back than. Like 2 or 3 of them. :P
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 10:22:46 AM »
McGyver, I completely understand, it was just one of those things I bought at a gun show as well. Should have bought the Norinco SKS 7.62x39 out of the crate, with matching numbers,. for $99.00 back than. Like 2 or 3 of them. :P

Yeah, the SKS was probably the most recent "best gun under $100". Too bad they cant be had for that now.

As far as long guns are concerned...... New England Firearms makes a single shot shotgun that can be had for under $100........ Their 12 ga. single shot was my first scatter gun, and it has served me well.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 10:40:07 AM »
Seen the high points, but don't know anyone who has one or shot one.
Would they be a good starter gun?
Or just junk? ::)
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:42:19 AM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 11:56:08 AM »
Seen the high points, but don't know anyone who has one or shot one.
Would they be a good starter gun?
Or just junk? ::)

See the debate over Hi-Points here:

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=2871.0

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 09:24:25 PM »
Tom, Yes, It's a Bond in .357 magnum... ;D ;D ;D
I was jealous the last time you showed off your .357 Bond for that price and I'm still jealous today. ;)
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."   John Wayne

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 01:16:37 AM »
Not new, but picked up a North American Arms mini revolver in 22mag at a garage sale.  The executor of an estate just wanted to get rid of it and clear the estate.  It was loaded, and he didn't know how to unload it.  Said if I could unload it he would sell it for $10.00.  Great deep concealment piece if you have nothing else and your in deep and close.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 03:24:16 PM »
Not new, but picked up a North American Arms mini revolver in 22mag at a garage sale.  The executor of an estate just wanted to get rid of it and clear the estate.  It was loaded, and he didn't know how to unload it.  Said if I could unload it he would sell it for $10.00.  Great deep concealment piece if you have nothing else and your in deep and close.

Well bought!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 04:51:15 PM »
It's not the best by any means, but the only guns I evr had under $100 were Jennings .22s at $60 brand new. They had almost no rifling but were great fun little plinkers. I had one that had a bulged barrel because of an ammo problem, and Federal bought me a new gun. I shot that one until it was worn out. You could buy enought Jennings .22s for the whole family cheaper than you could buy one Walther TPH which is what I really wanted. I have a Yugo budget and Cadillac taste.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk