Author Topic: Baby Back Ribs (Fall off the bone type)  (Read 19128 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Baby Back Ribs (Fall off the bone type)
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »
They're cooking as I type this. More to come.  Bill T.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 12:41:14 PM »
They're cooking as I type this. More to come.  Bill T.

I'll jump in my jet and head that way.....should get there by the time they are done.   ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 04:26:55 PM »
I have to put this to full report quickly as now I require a nap...... Damn they were good!

This is what the raw ingredients looked like. Note: "Extra Meaty" designation. This is important!

This is the finished product, straight off the grill. The entire house is permeated with the smell of apple and barbecue!

Note bone which fell off before consumption began. Handle with care.

Half slab consumed. Note raw bones, providing photographic evidence of how little waste is actually noted. The rest will be eaten later tonight, or for breakfast tomorrow. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!   Bill T.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 06:38:51 PM »
Slobber, billt,  :P Looks delicious. Regardless, low and slow is the key....Ah, reminds me of pig-pickin's in Carolina......

Wake up and start the fire at 2:00 A.M. cook 12 hours.

Mmmmmmmmmm.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 01:54:47 PM »
First the guns....then the wife.....now ribs......

You are evil, Bill....pure evil.

;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:09:19 PM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 02:12:29 PM »
She is the one who cooked them! Now, I just consumed the last of them! They were excellent! Now, I'm going to have "a few", and relax. Ah, yes. Life is GOOD!!!    ;D   Bill T.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 02:17:34 PM »
I believe I'll have a 'few' too.......   ;D  ;D  ;D

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »
Without getting too cynical, this is why the muslims will never rule the Earth. How can you possess common sense, and at the same time, NOT EAT PORK???!!! The Pig was produced by God to fill our stomachs after a day of hard work and worship! They have so much to learn!  Bill T.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 02:29:57 PM »
Without getting too cynical, this is why the muslims will never rule the Earth. How can you possess common sense, and at the same time, NOT EAT PORK???!!! The Pig was produced by God to fill our stomachs after a day of hard work and worship! They have so much to learn!  Bill T.

Your evil and wise, Mr. Bill  ;)
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

v1rot8

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 08:06:06 AM »
Goodness I am hungry now. The photos made my morning. Thank you for sharing the great ideas.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk