Author Topic: What's up with Dillon lately  (Read 16209 times)

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: What's up with Dillon lately
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 01:51:32 AM »
I suppose you are right.  I'll cut 'em a  bit of slack, at least for now.  Sure is frustrating though. 

Not really a firearms issue but I went on Medicare last month.  That is another major FUBAR.  Wished the government would stick to the military and paving roads.

Everybody loves a dreamer!  ;D

Hope it gets resolved soon, and properly.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2013, 02:09:13 PM »
I suppose you are right.  I'll cut 'em a  bit of slack, at least for now.  Sure is frustrating though.  

Not really a firearms issue but I went on Medicare last month.  That is another major FUBAR. Wished the government would stick to the military and paving roads.

How can those who feel they are our Masters feel like, well, Masters if all they are in charge of is fighting in the trenches and slinging asphalt?

They find they feel much more like Masters if they get involved in the overwhelmingly important National Interest issues like professional athletes using steroids. 
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

DeltaM

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 01:27:15 PM »
Progress report:

Got an e-mail this week authorizing return of my tumbler for repair this week.  I almost decided to keep it and not send it back as my jury rigged repair seemed to be working OK and shipping charges were $32.00 from my location to theirs.  In the final analysis, I'd feel better with a proper repair considering I've been known to leave this tumbler un-attended.  It is in my garage attached to our house.  Wouldn't want to burn our house down.

I've been using my Thumbler lately for my primary brass cleaner and only use the vibratory one to clean loaded brass.

I also got most of an order placed back in late February.  Maybe they are getting caught up.

I just hope we as consumers are not shooting ourselves in the foot so to speak with panic buying.  Once everyone gets stocked up, the retailers might go through a dry period with sales.  Hopefully they will put money back from current demand to weather any drop in sales.

squat

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »
Had the same problem with Midway. Sent back for repairs and never saw it again.
squat

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 02:15:50 PM »
squat

Did you investigate where it went to ?

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:39:11 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2013, 02:51:01 PM »
squat

That goes against everything I've every heard, read or experienced with Midway.

And I just can't believe Larry Potterfield would ever stand by and let a customer be serviced that badly should he be aware of it.

And the same with Dillon too.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

squat

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2013, 03:48:25 PM »
I called and Emailed. I talked with them on the phone and their answer was that i got it at a garage sale! I had bought it in 1994, so at that point I had no bill of sale. I found out about the recall about 3 years ago. I was never sent any info. about the recall, i just stumble on to it through the internet. I guess it's just my bad luck.
squat

DeltaM

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2013, 12:52:46 PM »
I got my Dillon vibratory tumbler back yesterday, repaired.  Has a new motor and wiring.  Looks good.  No complaints.  It is a bit different in the weight that is attached to the motor.  I turned it on without media to see if it worked and it does.  Has a bit of a different frequency to the vibrations but that shouldn't make any difference.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2013, 08:42:03 PM »
Glad to hear they got you fixed up!
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk