Author Topic: Warph strikes again...Is America Going Down The Tubes?  (Read 19165 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Warph strikes again...Is America Going Down The Tubes?
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008, 07:23:30 AM »
No worries Sweetie, my skin is MUCH thicker than that. ;)

This is a discussion forum and as such we will disagree on some things.  Vive la differance!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008, 07:41:36 AM »
I thought Hazcats had PELTS? Need to be waterproof in FL.

Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 07:45:34 AM »
I thought Hazcats had PELTS? Need to be waterproof in FL.

Mac.

Correct you are, Mac!  As a matter of fact I even have a nice short hair undercoat to help with that! ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

unique

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 07:53:44 AM »
Last night when I posted.. I was very very VERY overtired...
It had been a long day at NRA and I was on overload.
But...............
That is no excuse for being short and rude in my reply...to those who my heart is so soft on.

Actually M'ette, I should apologize to you.  You were sharing something you thought was interesting, and I was rude in not respecting that.  Sorry.  Still "friends"?

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2008, 01:28:14 PM »
Actually M'ette, I should apologize to you.  You were sharing something you thought was interesting, and I was rude in not respecting that.  Sorry.  Still "friends"?

There is nothing to apologize about unique.. Not all of us are going to agree ( thank god for that!) on what we think is humorous or interesting in here. Respect is wonderful and we have an overload of it in this forum ( for that I am so proud and grateful to you all)
I was kind of a snot that night..( Too tired and overloaded) (((no excuse)). :-[
I said that I didn't take everything I read on the chin..And that is true.. I very seldom do.. but I guess in my crabbiness that day, I did just that!  I was the one who needed to apologize and I did.

And of course we are still friends. I love all you guys to death..and if you pussyfooted around me and told me that everything I did was just wonderful.. I'd know you were lyin' and  not being yourselves..
Just like the 9-11 posting.. There isn't 100% agreement..and never will be.. But that's a good thing. Unless it gets personally rude, I don't anyone should feel the need to apologize just becasue they don't have the same beliefs or opinions. 
I really DO like good debates and you all are very very smart  and even though I don't agree sometimes.. I still keep an open mind, or try to anyway..and I learn so much from you.
Thanks for not making me feel like an idiot or talk down to me because I generally don't know what I am talking about in its entirety. But to respectfully post opposite opinions of what I or anyone else posts *and stay good buddies* is what makes us all wonderfully different than other forums.  ..
 :-*

~~Oh yeah.. one last thing..
Just remember.. that just because there are lots of roosters in here ruling the roost... I'm still the one ruling the roosters!  ;) ;D ;D
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:14:54 PM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 02:09:21 PM »

~~Oh yeah.. one last thing..
Just remember.. that just because there are lots of roosters in here ruling the roost... I'm still the one ruling the roosters!  ;) ;D ;D

That's just because like the old joke says "With one of 'these' I can get all of 'those' I want!"

unique

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 03:38:06 PM »
That's just because like the old joke says "With one of 'these' I can get all of 'those' I want!"

That reminds me, does anyone remember a cowboy movie where, I think it was Bruce Dern said " if they didn't have "one of those" there'd be a bounty on them"?

Back on topic;
"If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"

Well, those two, and your's Haz, should be enough to keep us in the dog house for the rest of the week.
Art

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »
Correct you are, Mac!  As a matter of fact I even have a nice short hair undercoat to help with that! ;D

EEEEEEEEEuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Too much information!!!!!!!!!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 08:51:09 PM »
The DOW hit -777 and the bail-out bill is moot.  Been trying to get a hold of my financial advisor but was told he left for Rio.... wonder what that means?  Rosh Hashanah is today and wed. so that means 30 plus house members are home for the jewish holiday so looks like the economy is in the crapper for the next couple of.... whatever....   

....and speaking of the crapper, watching the debate the other night I'm still confused as to who won... McCain???? Obuma????  It seems to me that when it comes to foreign policy, the U.S. has two separate problems.  To begin with, there are those two billion plus foreigners in places like China, Russia, North Korea and all the various Islamic nations that give America and much of the rest of the world non-stop migraines.

But compounding the problem for us are the millions of illegal aliens who have been flooding across our southern border for the past 25 years or so.  It’s bad enough that they’ve placed a terrible burden on our schools, our prisons and our health care system.  What makes it even worse is that they actually believe they’re somehow entitled. They don’t even think twice about demonstrating in the streets, demanding more and more of what I refer to as un-entitlements.  I mean, who in the hell do they think they are? American teenagers?

If these folks are even stopped in public or in the workplace and asked to show proof of citizenship, the riff-raff at the ACLU scream “racism” and threaten to turn every traffic stop into a federal case.  All I know is that after dealing at the same bank for the past eight or nine years, I’m still being asked for identification.  I figure if I can live with it, so can they.

My daughter gets upset every time she hears about all the foreign aid we’re bestowing on countries that hate our guts. 

Is America going down the Tubes because, God only knows how much national treasure we’ve doled out to the ungrateful likes of the Palestinians, the Yemenites and the Syrians, just so they can continue biting the hand that feeds them.  If you think that’s not the case, just check out how infrequently they vote with us at the United Nations.  It would be one thing if we were bribing these chiselers into compliance and putting a nice face on it by calling it foreign aid.  But it’s obviously not working, so why do we continue handing out billions of our tax dollars?  All it does is make America look like a little boy who keeps having to fork over his milk money to the schoolyard bully.

Is America going down the Tubes in the case of Mexico? Hell YES!  I’ve long suggested to my congressman (Trent Franks) whom I know personally, that we deduct the medical and penal expenses that their illegals are costing us from the check we stupid gringos send south every year.  I haven’t the slightest doubt that Mexico would very quickly erect a 30-foot wall on their own side of the border.  What’s more, President Calderon would probably man the machine gun nest personally.

Finally, there are two things I’d like to know.  One: Why, with all their oil revenue, are we footing the bill to repair Iraq’s infrastructure, while we still have potholes in my city?  And, two, I’d appreciate it if someone could explain why, after we’ve rescued the Iraqis and the Kuwaitis from the non-too tender mercies of Saddam Hussein, and have protected the worthless hides of the Saudi royal family for, lo, these many years, I’m paying more than $3.50 cents-a-gallon today to fill my gas tank.

By the way, in keeping with the times, I’m Warph and I approve this message.
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 11:30:45 AM »
I've been asking those same questions myself.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk