Author Topic: 2nd Mexican helicopter sighted in U.S. airspace  (Read 3540 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 2nd Mexican helicopter sighted in U.S. airspace
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 07:38:11 AM »
maybe their gonna retake texas  ;D

I'd like to see 'em TRY!  Hell, Billt is just across the line in AZ and he can arm half of Texas by himself! ;)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 07:46:59 AM »
maybe their gonna retake texas  ;D

A couple of years ago, one of the higher-ups in Mexican politics stated as much.  Don't have the exact quote, but he claimed that the Southwest Territories of AZ, NM, CA and Western TX had all been illegally appropriated by the US and RIGHTFULLY belonged to Mexico.  With apologies to TAB (or maybe because of him?) I'm willing to concede California--Mexico pretty much has that state already.  But the rest of the territories still hold some attraction.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 09:08:09 AM »
A couple of years ago, one of the higher-ups in Mexican politics stated as much.  Don't have the exact quote, but he claimed that the Southwest Territories of AZ, NM, CA and Western TX had all been illegally appropriated by the US and RIGHTFULLY belonged to Mexico.  With apologies to TAB (or maybe because of him?) I'm willing to concede California--Mexico pretty much has that state already.  But the rest of the territories still hold some attraction.

Does that mean we can get cheap vacations at the beach like in Cancun and Cozumel?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 09:13:43 AM »
I stand on my beliefs form the last time we discussed this - I'm not calling for armed citizens to start shooting them out of the sky, but I am calling for awareness and defense by citizens if the government does not do something to either stop them or show just cause for their actions.

And in case anyone is wondering, a traveling wetback would face the consequences of trespassing on my property to gain access to this great nation!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »
A couple of years ago, one of the higher-ups in Mexican politics stated as much.  Don't have the exact quote, but he claimed that the Southwest Territories of AZ, NM, CA and Western TX had all been illegally appropriated by the US and RIGHTFULLY belonged to Mexico.  With apologies to TAB (or maybe because of him?) I'm willing to concede California--Mexico pretty much has that state already.  But the rest of the territories still hold some attraction.

He was pretty much correct, the territory from La. to the Pacific was taken at the point of a bayonet.
BFD, So what ?
Nearly every border in the world was drawn in blood. Every one else seems to get over it what makes the Mexicans any different, it's been 170 years for crying out loud.
I have no problem at all with the idea of "illegal alien safaris".

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:48:20 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 11:25:04 AM »
How do you tell if its a mexican chopper? Are they shaped like a burito?

Sorry........  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 11:37:18 AM »
LOL
I was hoping to see a foot get split, yeah I get synical and nasty when on night shift.  :-X
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 03:26:18 PM »
Looks like little "Timmy" is going to get a "New Gun" for his Birthday!!!!

No Habla Espanol..... ;)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Jackel

• life member of the American Honketonk bar association
  • Top Forum Member
  • F150 n' a 30-06
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 01:37:18 PM »
this could be interesting. thinking what would happen if mexico did "invade" militarily id probably turn out like the Falklands.

they cant attack the US head on and win so i i guess they would do it politically. Claim the US stole it or something. Obama would probably give it to them....

never gonna happen im just thinking out loud.
you are a redneck when You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.

You know your a redneck You ever got too drunk to fish.

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 02:08:29 PM »
LOL
I was hoping to see a foot get split, yeah I get synical and nasty when on night shift.  :-X

I expected one or more board popping up and hitting him square in the face myself.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk