Author Topic: 3 men charged with terror conspiracy ahead of NATO  (Read 3942 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
Re: 3 men charged with terror conspiracy ahead of NATO
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 05:20:17 PM »
Me thinks someone on here would meet their criteria for suspicion ... Now who oh who could that be ...

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 05:33:25 PM »
I read this in the news and thought, HMMMMM are they gonna start watching brew supply places?  ;)

We in deep sh!t, bro.  Better have a drink-n-think on it, huh?
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2012, 05:36:38 PM »
We in deep sh!t, bro.  Better have a drink-n-think on it, huh?
ON IT!!!
in fact, I've been working on it since this morn..... ;)

D.....
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 05:51:31 PM »
TW, the article I originally saw said nothing about completed molotovs.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
TW, the article I originally saw said nothing about completed molotovs.

It's all good Tom,... I saw the original Drudge post and thought WTF???, just like you. Like me and the Teddy Roosevelt 1894 Suppressed post. The Chicago media was very slow to release "additional" info. As this happened last Wed. The Boston Globe buried the story that they were even affiliated with the OWS crowd, as to provide cover for the POTUS & Congress Critters who support this "movement"....

More like a bad bowel movement if you asked me,..... ;)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:28:14 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 08:16:40 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 10:09:26 AM »
Summer is coming, the wheels are turning, the shop is available, and the northern rednecks have a full winter of ideas to test.  My guess is that more of our evenings of fun are illegal than legal.

How much trouble could we get in with our freedom loving government for painting a barrel black, putting a gallon of gas in it, sealing it, rolling it around and parking it in the sun for four hours.  Of course we then shoot at it ... from a loooooooooooooooooooong ways off  ;D

I'm trying to come up with a good object to recreate a movie scene - Anybody else spend too many evenings watching Sweet Home Alabama this winter  ::)  Unbelievable, four semi-mature men drinking beer, eating chips and fat food, and watching a chick flick.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk