Author Topic: 3 DAYS AT GUNSITE WITH KYLE LAMB! FREE!  (Read 35990 times)

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
3 DAYS AT GUNSITE WITH KYLE LAMB! FREE!
« on: November 27, 2012, 02:08:36 PM »
Yes, free! The dates are December 18, 19 and 20.

Here's Kyle's bio:

"Sergeant Major Kyle E. Lamb (retired), spent more than 21 years with the United States Army, more than 15 years of which were with the U.S. Army Special Operations. SGM Lamb has conducted combat operations in numerous theatres of operation, including Mogadishu, Somalia (Black Hawk Down Incident), and has served numerous tours in Iraq (the current war as well as Operation Desert Storm) and Bosnia. SGM Lamb is now the Founder and President of Viking Tactics, Inc. as well as the author of “Green Eyes and Black Rifles: The Warriors Guide to the Combat Carbine.” Lamb is a highly sought after military and law enforcement trainer, conducting Leadership Training Seminars, Team Leader Planning Courses, Tactical Commanders Course, Active Shooter Courses, Dynamic Tactical Entry Courses, as well as Carbine and Pistol Courses."

Kyle will be taking one of you from Zero to Hero in 3 days, with the SHOOTING GALLERY crew documenting every single step of the way.

And yes, I said ONE of you...like "Highlander," there can be only one.

Get ready for Christmas the REAL way!!!!!!

Email FlyingDragonHelp@aol.com and tell Denise how you really, really need this all-expenses-paid trip...c'mon...you know this is what you REALLY want for Christmas!

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

TexGun

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: 3 DAYS AT GUNSITE WITH KYLE LAMB! FREE!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 03:09:34 PM »
Wow!  Any particular experience level required?  Sounds like a blast!!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »
Just in time for the end of the world.
How cool is THAT.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 04:19:16 PM »
Just in time for the end of the world.
How cool is THAT.

:D :D :D

I'll be heading the 30 miles to Cincinnati for the end of the world....as has been attributed to Mark Twain

"When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati because it's always twenty years behind the times."
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 04:51:23 PM »
Hmm, 5 days after my birthday too. Maybe I should let my girlfriend make the case for me.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:21:20 AM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 05:10:13 PM »
I'll leave it for one of you young bucks!  My old eyes, legs, oh h..l OLD EVERYTHING!!!  LOL  would luv to go but probably couldn't take 3 days.

Enjoy,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 05:39:43 PM »
I couldn't get the time off work.  They're raising hell now cause I'm getting the second cataract surgery tomorrow.  Besides, bad knee's, poor hearing, reconstructed right wrist and left shoulder, (recoil is a bitch!, but I work through it) and various scars that break open and bleed in cold and dry conditions.

Lived like I was indestructible when I was young and dumb.  Now, I'm just old and dumb.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 05:45:55 PM »
I couldn't get the time off work.  They're raising hell now cause I'm getting the second cataract surgery tomorrow.  Besides, bad knee's, poor hearing, reconstructed right wrist and left shoulder, (recoil is a bitch!, but I work through it) and various scars that break open and bleed in cold and dry conditions.

Lived like I was indestructible when I was young and dumb.  Now, I'm just old and dumb.

If you'd have known  you were gonna live this long you would have taken better care of yourself?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 06:15:26 PM »
If you'd have known  you were gonna live this long you would have taken better care of yourself?

You betcha!  I'm just 42 miles away from Cincy.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 07:35:11 PM »
Groveling email sent.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk