Author Topic: 2A Supporters as Terrorists  (Read 1211 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
2A Supporters as Terrorists
« on: February 12, 2013, 10:25:45 AM »
This infuriates me.   

Really? A "timely" scenario depicting Second Amendment advocates as terrorists is the "reality of the world we live in?" And isn't it interesting that this "timely" scenario depicting school employees as potential threats occurs in the midst of a major national push to arm teachers and other school employees to defend against mass murderers who are killing our kids?

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8776

Perhaps we need to stage "Rough Cop" scenarios where we shred targets of uniformed police officers preventing them from running amok on killing sprees.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 2A Supporters as Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 10:30:17 AM »
This infuriates me.   

Really? A "timely" scenario depicting Second Amendment advocates as terrorists is the "reality of the world we live in?" And isn't it interesting that this "timely" scenario depicting school employees as potential threats occurs in the midst of a major national push to arm teachers and other school employees to defend against mass murderers who are killing our kids?

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8776

Perhaps we need to stage "Rough Cop" scenarios where we shred targets of uniformed police officers preventing them from running amok on killing sprees.

That is so unlikely that it could never happen especially in Kalifornia  ::)
He who dares wins.  SAS

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 11:15:22 AM »
Train as you fight and fight as you train. Do you still believe the weekend warriors and local police will be on our side?
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 12:12:25 PM »
Train as you fight and fight as you train. Do you still believe the weekend warriors and local police will be on our side?

Some will, some won't.  Just like everything else.

Don't count on them to go either way till you know.

Police Dept. in the city I live in offers CC training to citizens and an advanced course on the police range with police trainers offering the tactical training the police officers receive.

I think there is a better chance they will come down on our side...but taking nothing to the bank.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

DanPatWork

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 12:34:09 PM »
If you see an end to the training your local pd is offering, you will have a better idea how they are v ;)iewing an armed citizenry. Knee jerk reactions are happening everywhere and I've seen some of these citizen friendly classes being dropped here in my area.
"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:08:38 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk