Author Topic: Glock 19 sights (Help!)  (Read 11232 times)

callithump

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Truth sits on the lips of dying men.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Glock 19 sights (Help!)
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 11:46:04 PM »
Ameriglo's have a 10 or 15 year guarantee I believe. The Operator sights are first rate.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
Re: Glock 19 sights (Help!)
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 01:08:00 PM »
Ameriglo's have a 10 or 15 year guarantee I believe. The Operator sights are first rate.

I'm in no way bashing AmeriGlo. I just would not buy their sights the second time around. As for the warranty, they require the original receipt and although I keep receipts for almost everything (much to my wife's chagrin) I do not have that one.

From their website:

AMERIGLO (herein after AMERIGLO) night sights are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship during normal use. There are no implied warranties. Upon return (prepaid) to AMERIGLO, AMERIGLO will at its option repair or replace any defective products. AMERIGLO shall not be liable for any loss direct, indirect, or consequential-arising from your use, or your inability to use, any of its products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.

Night sight warranty is for the original purchaser only. Warranty on night sights is not transferable. Original receipt required for warranty service.

AMERIGLO warrants full replacement against breakage of the tritium lamp for 12 years. This warranty does not cover damages deemed from abnormal, abusive, or improper use, including any fault resulting from an accident or improper service. Remember that tritium naturally decays, but can be expected to have a useful service life of at least 12 years. The sights will lose brightness as the material (tritium gas) decays. Replacement is done when NO glow is visible, not when sights become dim. Note: Tritium is regulated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and sights containing tritium may not be disassembled by anyone other than NRC licensees. For any non-warranty claim other than defects or tritium lamp breakage, please return your product to the place of purchase, along with your receipt. When returning products to AMERIGLO remember to insure package and a copy of your receipt.

http://www.ameriglo.com/
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk