Author Topic: I got a pair of Dark Sun Clip Grips for my NAA Mini.  (Read 3016 times)

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: I got a pair of Dark Sun Clip Grips for my NAA Mini.
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2023, 11:38:54 AM »
Weather is finally gotten to where I want to do some of my walking outdoors.  This has gotten me to thinking that a NAA .22lr might be a good, light weight alternative for my jogging shorts.  Hmmmm.

Alf, I think the neighbors might be a little shocked you chose a handgun as an alternative for your shorts. Maybe use both?  ;D

Big Frank, those grips look like a great addition for keeping that small revolver in exactly the right place!
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
Re: I got a pair of Dark Sun Clip Grips for my NAA Mini.
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2023, 12:14:39 PM »

Alf, I think the neighbors might be a little shocked you chose a handgun as an alternative for your shorts. Maybe use both?  ;D

Big Frank, those grips look like a great addition for keeping that small revolver in exactly the right place!

Check out this video.

https://youtu.be/hy1-MIuekQE?t=5
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk