Author Topic: Obama has not yet been elected. The constitutional way to stop him.  (Read 1336 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
They had a contingency plan....the Founding Fathers did...

They thought.....   What if the masses elect a person for president that hates the United States?...  Who favors our enemies and harms our allies?  ... Who might not even be a US Citizen?  Who has hidden all personal records of himself at great financial cost??  Who works to destroy the countries economy and override the Constitution?  

The Founding Fathers might have laughed that We The People could be so foolish...but they planned for it...

We have one last, final chance to save America. We have one last, final chance to stop Barack Obama. One final chance.

What is this final chance? Will the Republicans step up to the plate and do what is necessary?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/how-obama-can-be-stopped-in-electoral-college/

I say they won't.  The Republicans and Democrats are a Tag-Team working to grow government and become Masters of the US....and it is the Democrats turn in the ring.  I doubt the Republicans will upset the their Good Cop role on the Team.

Do the Republicans want what is best for the Country or what is best for the politicians?

We will see.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama has not yet been elected. The constitutional way to stop him.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 08:30:35 AM »
 The Soviets described the American political system as "one party with two faces" and I am sure the two faced professional politicians are just fine with the results! I know from reading Russian and Australian news online the world is well pleased with a weaker America. However the one exception seems to be the Israelis who don't seem to have a friend in the world anymore, if they are lucky we won't openly side with the Muslims.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 10:13:21 AM »
Figures that the only political option left leaves me out. Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, how sweet art thine branches... Let's see if Tom and FQ get it.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

JdePietro

• M14 Patterned Protagonist
  • Top Forum Member
  • "Neither Spare nor Dispose"
    • Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 12:41:25 PM »
I say they won't.  The Republicans and Democrats are a Tag-Team working to grow government and become Masters of the US....and it is the Democrats turn in the ring.  I doubt the Republicans will upset the their Good Cop role on the Team.
Do the Republicans want what is best for the Country or what is best for the politicians?
We will see.

Spot on with most of that. If the Republicans wanted what was best for the country then every one of them would stop and ask themselves if any of their platforms or policies restrict freedoms that do not harm anyone.

Sad thing is when we get a candidate that talks about limited government, sound fiscal policy and good relations with our neighbors they are run out as crazy and ignorant.

So in short  it don't matter, we got all the .gov we deserve.
How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
-Henry David Thoreau

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 06:05:36 AM »
 When you rob Peter to buy off Paul you can always depend on Pauls vote, however it is really hard to do business with a sore Peter! The trick is to have more Pauls then Peters.  ::)  ;)

peter
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk