Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1365879 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1443
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5320 on: September 29, 2020, 08:29:27 AM »
A father walks into a market with his young son. The boy is holding a quarter. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face. The father realizes the boy has swallowed the quarter and starts panicking, shouting for help.

Had to steel this one also!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #5321 on: October 02, 2020, 06:23:35 AM »
^ There must be more to the story but I'm not searching for it.

Anyone getting ready for Halloween or Samhain? I'm still trying to decide on a costume, alien, predator, president, governor, witch, or other?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #5322 on: October 14, 2020, 02:30:28 PM »
Ran out of room for my .38spl so I got a clean bucket from the garage.  New motto over at Home Depot now.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5323 on: October 15, 2020, 01:26:09 PM »
Ran out of room for my .38spl so I got a clean bucket from the garage.  New motto over at Home Depot now.
  a couple years ago, a employee at the pro desk asked me how many of those buckets i had bought over the years.  I was estimating  25k    I had a standing order of 150 every week for 3 years.    The cost of the employee to cleam a bucket far exceeds the price of rhe bucket. Thats not including all the 5 gallon paint buckets that were reused.  I would guess total 5 gallon buckets in my life time to be betweem 400-500k.

Why is it i can never find a clean one when i need it

>:(
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #5324 on: October 16, 2020, 09:27:46 AM »
Main reason I wound up with a Contender.
I made about 75,000 I ought to have ONE.   ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #5325 on: Today at 10:19:55 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #5325 on: October 26, 2020, 01:30:04 AM »
This list of Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Guns 2020 is just so wrong I thought this was the most appropriate place to post it. Maybe you'll get a laugh out of it. Anyone who agrees with it should be be taken out and shot with one of these. Sometimes you need to skim the garbage out of the gene pool. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqE_oghYMVQ
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #5326 on: October 26, 2020, 08:51:33 AM »
I think my IQ was just reduced 10 points.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #5327 on: October 26, 2020, 09:07:40 AM »
FAL = The "most powerful rifle". Who knew?

tombogan03884

« Reply #5328 on: October 26, 2020, 03:38:35 PM »
Oh yes, the FAL is much more powerful than the other half dozen rifles using the exact same ammo.
Jeez, people get dumber every day.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #5329 on: October 26, 2020, 06:01:50 PM »
Besides the "like" button we need a "vomit" one.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk