Author Topic: Lyman Case Prep Xpress  (Read 4064 times)

Badgersmilk

Lyman Case Prep Xpress
« on: July 18, 2011, 04:53:15 PM »
Best new toy for reloading I've seen in a while.

http://www.lymanproducts.com/lyman/case-prep/case-prep-xpress.php

Sells for under a hundred bucks elsewhere.  And comes with all the accessories included!   :)

bryand71

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Lyman Case Prep Xpress
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 07:00:55 PM »
I like it! Have to save my pennies for this one... :-\
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

Badgersmilk

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »
I discovered it in the "Midsouth Shooters" sales flier that came in the mail today.  They list it for $96.62, but online they already show "low quantities".   :(  Order quick!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 09:49:25 PM »
I needs me one of those!!!  :D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 10:15:03 PM »
Give us a review once you get it!

I would really like to hear from someone that has used others and this one for comparison.

I went to Midway USA, and they are spendier there.  They have reviews, and everyone talks about noise levels.  Everyone but one is pleased with the operation.  One appears to have stripped the gears.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:50:52 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 08:07:22 PM »
Anyone buy and try one yet?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 09:50:03 PM »
Bump for a review!
He who dares wins.  SAS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk