Author Topic: Cheaper Than Dirt caves also  (Read 5618 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Cheaper Than Dirt caves also
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 08:06:32 PM »
Got an email from them with the big banner shown above.

Used it to cancel my subscription.   I think they will get the message it's a bit late make amends.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 08:37:55 PM »
Got an email from them with the big banner shown above.

Used it to cancel my subscription.   I think they will get the message it's a bit late make amends.

I did the exact same thing.

Ksail101

• Airborne all the way!!!
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2012, 10:48:34 PM »
I love it. I still will never buy anything from them. But I think they got the message and quick. This is the most I've ever seen our kind band together. I have seen a few floaters and some making bad choices in the way they have said things like "military's type weapons when talking about ARs. Some have even been willing to say they are gun people but see no reason for ARs. But on a majority what I have seen is great. Buds is done too. If you turn your back on us after all the money we have given you then be prepared to lose a lot more than you ever made.

Dicks should change there name to sporting goods in only sports they recognize. I just hope enough will stop going there for the other things they buy. 

If we stay together and move as a whole. We can crush the vocal minority.
Did we win???

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 10:43:08 AM »
I love it. I still will never buy anything from them. But I think they got the message and quick. This is the most I've ever seen our kind band together. I have seen a few floaters and some making bad choices in the way they have said things like "military's type weapons when talking about ARs. Some have even been willing to say they are gun people but see no reason for ARs. But on a majority what I have seen is great. Buds is done too. If you turn your back on us after all the money we have given you then be prepared to lose a lot more than you ever made.

Dicks should change there name to sporting goods in only sports they recognize. I just hope enough will stop going there for the other things they buy. 

If we stay together and move as a whole. We can crush the vocal minority.

I have seen nothing to condemn Bud's for...unless I've missed some update...   From what I have seen they most likely just sold out....like the notice says.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk