Author Topic: For the Nation  (Read 4180 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
For the Nation
« on: November 09, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »
Gunman42782 posted a video by Lt. Gen. Boykin in another thread.........
After watching that video, I clicked on another one by him and thought it would fit in here better than any other place.

If you are not of a believing nature then by all means disregard this video.....but there are quite a few Christians on here and I feel we need to be in prayer for our nation and the people in this country that still stand for what is right.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: For the Nation
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 03:00:19 PM »
The words of the General are certainly worth hearing.  I fear he is precisely right.

In the Genesis 18:16-19:29 story of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Lord was willing to spare the cities if only a few righteous people could be found. 

In the end, God did not turn His back on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.  They turned their back on God and they were destroyed.

Our prayers now should be for ourselves and our righteous brothers and sisters that we remain steadfast in the faith in an increasingly evil land.

Many, perhaps even a majority, in our nation have chosen to shun the Word Of God and have voted in favor of the murder of the unborn, the acceptance of same sex marriage, the elimination of God from daily life, the elevation and veneration of sinfulness over righteousness. 

The dangers we now face are not mortal.  Rather, these dangers place the immortal souls of each of us and our people in jeopardy.

Seek out others of like mind and understanding.  Pray without ceasing.  Remain strong in your faith.  Encourage others. And believe if God is with us, none can prevail against us.

Crusader Rabbit   
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: For the Nation
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
The words of the General are certainly worth hearing.  I fear he is precisely right.

In the Genesis 18:16-19:29 story of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Lord was willing to spare the cities if only a few righteous people could be found. 

In the end, God did not turn His back on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.  They turned their back on God and they were destroyed.

Our prayers now should be for ourselves and our righteous brothers and sisters that we remain steadfast in the faith in an increasingly evil land.

Many, perhaps even a majority, in our nation have chosen to shun the Word Of God and have voted in favor of the murder of the unborn, the acceptance of same sex marriage, the elimination of God from daily life, the elevation and veneration of sinfulness over righteousness. 

The dangers we now face are not mortal.  Rather, these dangers place the immortal souls of each of us and our people in jeopardy.

Seek out others of like mind and understanding.  Pray without ceasing.  Remain strong in your faith.  Encourage others. And believe if God is with us, none can prevail against us.

Crusader Rabbit   

+1, CR.... a big +1.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk