Author Topic: LAST ONE  (Read 5969 times)

kid terico

• Kid Terico
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
LAST ONE
« on: November 24, 2011, 10:10:07 PM »
I,m sorry to all of the people here. I was informed that one of the people on this site complained that what I was showing was not modern. I always thought any thing not PC was considered modern. I wont be showing any more Sorry Dalton. KT

tombogan03884

Re: LAST ONE
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 10:19:21 PM »
?
Who cares if they're "modern" or not ? They are gun related on a gun forum.
As for the person who complained, F*ck'em.
If they don't like it they can either skip your posts or leave.
Keep posting your work Kid.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 10:57:29 PM »
?
Who cares if they're "modern" or not ? They are gun related on a gun forum.
As for the person who complained, F*ck'em.
If they don't like it they can either skip your posts or leave.
Keep posting your work Kid.

Yeah, what he ^^^^ said.

I like single actions and the related ear just as much as self-loaders.
I like seeing all aspects of a given area, i.e. holsters.
Just my two pennies worth......FWIW.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sparky

• Active Forum Member
    • Midwest Leather Works
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 11:44:30 PM »
Modern or not your work is absolutely beautiful and I would love to keep seeing it..

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 05:58:34 AM »
The thread says "The Leather Shop"  not "The Modern Leather Shop".  I believe Marshal and Dalton have the say here! 

Keep showing!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:42:43 AM »

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 06:15:32 AM »
Don't quit showing what your making someday I might have the funds to send for a rig
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

C.J. Roberts

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 06:48:08 AM »
From the ground rules post:

"If you have a cowboy rig or old west holster, please share, but it would be in a better spot over at the CASCity Leather Shop forum."

The CASCity forum might be a better spot, but you can STILL SHARE your Cowboy rigs here. Most Cowboy rigs, especially yours, are a lot fancier than most modern rigs. THAT is what makes them so inspiring. I could never make a rig as nice as yours. I simply don't have the artist in me. You do. Keep showing them, both here AND on CASCity.
Anybody has a problem with you FOLLOWING the rules can take a flying leap!

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 08:54:57 AM »
Some of us don't bother with CASCity, since we are not that interested in CAS.
As Ellis points out, the title is "The Leather Shop", not "The Kydex Shop" and some how I just don't see an IWB providing a proper canvas for the artistic ornamentation Kid Terico puts into his work.
Any one who would complain about his posts is probably the sort of mall ninja who would complain about carved or figured wood stocks or engraving on rifles.
Keep them coming Kid, some of us enjoy craftsmanship for it's own sake.

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 09:00:31 AM »
KT....browse the other forums.  There aren't a lot that "follow the rules" around here!

You're producing functional works of art that can be appreciated by everyone.  Please continue to do so!

outrider

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 09:03:03 AM »

Guys....KT is one of the premier artisans over on the CAS CITY Leather Shop.  He has constantly produced what was termed "Double WOW" projects and never ceases to amaze us with his talent.
Proprietor:  Outrider Gun Leather
Outrider (Formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA)
SASS #2353
BOLD 895
Custom Leathersmith

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk