Author Topic: Proper Cleaning Of A Glock With Ashley,....Just Because We Have To Know.  (Read 11412 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Proper Cleaning Of A Glock With Ashley,....Just Because We Have To Know.
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »
So, FQ, your women have to be either thin or beautiful?

Preferably both Solus, but tats and smoking aren't a problem. ;)
FQ13

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 09:30:29 PM »
It's worse than sexy women doing golf analysis.....Between grasping the barrel, and scrubbing the slide....I just think Ashley, is very meticulous and well worth a demonstration in the corner.

Sun. 1400 hours.....

::)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 10:50:06 PM »
Best field strip video I have ever witnessed. Cannot wait to show it to my boys this weekend.  ;D

Cigs I can do without, tatts can be sexy. Like the Pink Floyd tune, "I need a dirty woman".  8)

ratcatcher55

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 10:57:48 AM »
The tatts kill it for me.

+1

If you have to turn off the lights then there is an even bigger problem.  :P

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1060
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 11:36:59 AM »
I can't take issue with a woman having tattoos as that would be hypocritical on my part (seeing as how I went under the 'gun' nearly 20 years ago)....BUT, I will say that with a woman, it all has to do with her personality, the location, and largely, the subject matter of the ink.

For example, yesterday we took our oldest son to a consult with an ortho doctor in Columbus, Ga. After the docs visit, since we were only a mile from the mall, the wife just had to stop and look-see. Well, I don't do the 'mall thing' so I hit a center court bench and people-watch until she's done. Well, the very attractive lady (looked to be in her early 30's) walks by. She is very well dressed (like a sales professional) with a sleeveless top. As she walked on by, I noticed lettering, about 2" high per letter, showing on both shoulders. She had a phrase of some sort written all the way across her back, and the fact that it stuck out both sides of her top just didn't flow well with her clothing and overall appearance. I wouldn't say it was a 'turn-off'...it just didn't 'fit'.

I've seen some women with large sections of tattoos like flowering vines and such on their sides and backs....and even flowing down over their hips that were quite stunning (if the artist was good) and it really added to their physical appeal.

That's JMHO, FWIW......... coming from a Caucasian man who could actually more accurately be called a 'colored boy'.... ;)  ;D  ;D

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »
I think Peg is right in that location, and planning for the future, are key. That butterfly on your tush is cute at 25, but at 55 it will look like a condor. Never put ink in places that will sag. ;D
FQ13 who had a girl friend who had a tatto of Kermit the Frog playing the banjo on her hip. Tell me that isn't endearing.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 11:56:54 AM »
That's JMHO, FWIW......... coming from a Caucasian man who could actually more accurately be called a 'colored boy'.... ;)  ;D  ;D

Hopefully they stayed inside the lines when they colored you.   :o

Saw a girl (mid 20s?) at the bank with a "Care Bears" scene across her back & upper arms.  I suspect she might regret that decision some day.

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 12:04:07 PM »
Kind of like this one  ;D

exhibt c

ratcatcher55

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 12:10:29 PM »
Kind of like this one  ;D

I think this comes under the Truth in Labeling laws.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »
You learn something new everyday.

How Much Do Tattoos Cost?
http://www.ehow.com/video_4974721_how-much-do-tattoos-cost.html

I think I'll keep spending my discretionary money on guns.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk