Author Topic: Murderous highschoolers KILL chicken. When will it all end???  (Read 4924 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Murderous highschoolers KILL chicken. When will it all end???
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 04:22:15 AM »
I'm sure its more humane using a knife or a hatchet, but when I was a kid, we would grab them by their heads and sling the body hard enough to release the head from the body, and of course watch the body run around for a little bit, bet they would have loved that. Not a recommended practice on Geese or Turkey.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2011, 10:05:17 AM »
Thank you Mr Disney, with out your superlative efforts for gradually brainwashing our children over the last 50 years to believe animals have human emotions and hunters are all bad. Special thanks goto Bambi's mother who died in the fight against animal cruelty and evil hunters. Special thanks to Thumper the rabbit for an brilliant portrayal of a anihuman (animal with human emotions), best effort award to Elmer Fudd for portraying all hunters as cruel and stupid.

If Disneys head is frozen can some one please go hit the F#cker with a hammer just in the off chance someone down the track does think of a way of bringing this idiot back to life. No doubt PETA would be happy to have him as a spokesperson.

Disneyitis needs to be reversed with a teaspoon of cement in every cup of HTFU.
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Cozad6

• Forum Member
  • I play soccer and tennis. I'm a nice guy.
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 11:41:17 AM »
I go to that high school and I'm so glad I'm graduating Thursday.  It's a disgrace to know that we make national news because of 2 idiots that wanted to kill a chicken and have a cookout in school.  I know the senior and he is just a retard.  He's been suspended at least 4 times the last semester.  He doesn't learn, and that's why he's not walking at graduation because he was immediately expelled.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 11:55:54 AM »
First welcome aboard and hope you stay on. Thanks for posting. I think a lot, if not all, of the vitriol you hear on this thread comes from a real frustration with a PC mindset. Its not this one incident per say. Its the "zero tolerance" policies, the speech police, the obesity police and all the rest of it. You have no idea how much freer a place HS was in the '80s when I went there, and more so the further back you go. Crime and drug problems were worse, but the level of physical and ieological control was much lighter. Now when things are safer, there is a bunker mentality at too many schools that frustrates us. Congrats on your graduation.
FQ13

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk