Author Topic: Downrangers at NRA  (Read 7288 times)

BAC

Re: Downrangers at NRA
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 11:17:05 PM »
Sorry I missed you.  Unfortunately I'm not on Facebook any more.

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 06:49:53 AM »
It was good meeting with the guys. Hopefully next year I'll be stateside again for the Atlanta show.it'll be closer and maybe I'll get the haz and the rabbit to come. Maybe.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

GUNS-R-US

• Top Forum Member
  • We must protect & defend our freedoms!
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2016, 10:22:41 AM »
It was good to finally meet a couple of you.:D Unfortunately, I spent my off time this trip doing more homework (only two semester left till I get my life back).??? Hopefully, I will have more time to attend the after show party in Atlanta. Being I was by myself I didn't take too many photos. I DID get my hands on the M&P 45 Shield, and it felt gooood! ;D ;D ;D

Mike Kramer
NRA "Benefactor" Life Member 
2AF Life Member

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 08:00:42 AM »
Sorry I missed everyone at the beer fest, but I spent the time catching up with old friends.

The .45 Shield impressed me (and I am not a .45 fan). The Korth/Nighthawk revolvers, on the other hand, REALLY impressed me. I got a chance to handle them and chat with Grant Cunningham about them, and I think they'll fit right in with the rest of the Nighthawk line. No, they are not a 686 or an SP101, they fit a different niche and they fit it quite nicely. If a Mercedes AMG GT could spit out .357 rounds, it'd look like this gun.

I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk