Author Topic: Louisville  (Read 17213 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: Louisville
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2016, 09:20:22 AM »
ALL of the wristbands are yellow. I was trying to pay attention to opsec when I said green! Then MB said they were yellow, so . . .   ::)

Let's all meet at the Outdoor Channel booth (4015) at 9:30 Saturday. I'm in the process of making a "Pathfinder" name tag for my credentials hanger, since the NRA "didn't have time" to make name cards for us all. Or, that's the excuse they gave me anyhow!   >:(

See you all there. I'll be wearing a dark gray "Ham Radio 360" hat, so I should be recognizable (The Dayton Hamvention is this weekend too. Had to go with the item longest on the bucket list!)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2016, 12:21:02 PM »
See you all there. I'll be wearing a dark gray "Ham Radio 360" hat, so I should be recognizable

I'll be wearing a camo mesh-back hat and an Affliction t-shirt. I should be easy to spot. /sarcasm. :D

I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

BAC

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2016, 12:57:55 PM »
I'll probably be wearing a black Cabot Guns t-shirt.

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2016, 12:23:14 PM »
As usual I shall be invisible to the naked eye.
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2016, 08:58:25 PM »
Well, as one advised me a few months back, "A bird in the hand..."
We're across the river in Jeffersonville IN. Long ride but we're here..
Looking to show up tomorrow between 2 and 6 to register and get credentials. Wife wants to drive and I want to try out Uber. Either way, I'll be the one who looks out of place, as I generally do..
In the Red Section to watch that orange-faced P.T. Barnum primp for the wishful thinkers on-hand as they lay palm fronds before his a$$ as he passes by.. Note that we all have to disarm in his UUUUGE presence.. Whoopee..
Oh well.. The rest of it will more than make up for that part..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 08:35:57 AM »

BAC

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2016, 09:17:44 PM »
Our hotel is in Clarksville.  We arrive Friday night.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2016, 10:45:57 PM »
Our hotel is in Clarksville.  We arrive Friday night.

Are you taking the last train?  ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

BAC

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2016, 11:02:44 PM »
Are you taking the last train?  ;)

I start singing that to myself every single time.  :)

Conagher 45

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2016, 09:15:38 PM »
Stayed in Clarksville as well , spent 2 hours in traffic Friday evening getting out of the convention center to get back to Clarksville.
There is room for all of God's creatures ....., That would be on my plate right next to the taters and gravy.

BAC

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2016, 09:25:17 PM »
Stayed in Clarksville as well , spent 2 hours in traffic Friday evening getting out of the convention center to get back to Clarksville.

Tell me you were at the Hampton Inn.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk