Author Topic: Louisville  (Read 17210 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
Re: Louisville
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2016, 07:54:02 PM »
So I didn't get to go.  BUT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR.   ATLANTA BABY!

Kevin and I did get to spend an hour at lunch as he passed through Monday.  Of course, being the techno nerds we are we didn't take any pictures.   (Psst.  If anyone asks it didn't happen.)   Great time catching up.

I may have to help Michael co-host the Saturday night, uh, Meet-And-Greet.  That's what is was, a meet and greet.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2016, 07:55:09 AM »
Well, I managed to miss meeting everyone Saturday. I got to the venue REALLY early Friday so I missed the parking lot drama.

Seriously, if you every get a chance to try bourbon barrel ale, go for it. I spent my time at the Beer Bash talking with some of my fellow bloggers and then had Paul Erhardt talk my ear off for awhile.

Here's a cool pic: Michael, Bill Wilson, Larry Vickers and Col. Boyd of SoF magazine. There's a lot of American gun history in this photo.

Alf's generosity amazes me. Thank you so much, man, I owe you at least a couple.

This is my first NRA AM in seven years, and after having been to SHOT a number of times, I can unequivocally state that unless you're running around making deals, you should go to the Annual Meeting instead of SHOT. Yes, there is more cool guy gear at SHOT and the scope of the show floor is easily double that of the NRA, but the NRA is better for meeting people and having a good time.

Next year, Hotlanta!
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2016, 05:42:26 AM »
Man I gotta go to that next year.

Would like to know what philosophical musings Michael and LAV were discussing....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk