Author Topic: Louisville  (Read 17217 times)

BAC

Re: Louisville
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2016, 06:48:13 PM »
Did they give you an idea of when to expect them?  I haven't dealt with NRA convention, but many organizations I have been to prepare and send the credentials out in bulk to save time and money.

No, they didn't say.  They'll probably be sending them out about a month ahead of time.  Still sucks to wait.  Sigh.

BAC

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2016, 06:58:23 PM »
I will have my camera with me at the show.  If anyone has a request for photos of something in particular, I will try my best to get them.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2016, 02:40:45 PM »
Michael, which night are the festivities? ? ?? ?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

BAC

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2016, 12:35:15 AM »
Now I'm waiting for our passes and a wristband.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2016, 08:18:01 AM »
Now I'm waiting for our passes and a wristband.

Same here. Waiting with sheepish grin  ;D
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 12:28:35 PM »

BAC

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2016, 01:26:52 AM »
The NRAAM 2016 app is now available for Android.  I'm guessing for iPhone as well.  Still don't have show passes or my wrist band for Michael Buys the Maker's Mark, but I know where to find Andy's Leather, Cabot Guns, and Outdoor Channel.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2016, 04:23:50 PM »
The NRAAM 2016 app is now available for Android.  I'm guessing for iPhone as well.  Still don't have show passes or my wrist band for Michael Buys the Maker's Mark, but I know where to find Andy's Leather, Cabot Guns, and Outdoor Channel.

No app for IOS that I can see, tried different search criteria. I went to the NRA Show site, and pulled down the floor plan and the attendees list. So, yeah, all of the above, plus a few others like Desert Tech, et al.

Still no response to my question as to which night for the MB fun and games.

BTW, there are maybe 15 distilleries around the Louisville area, including Woodford Reserve north of Versailles (pronounce it as it is written, not the snooty Frenchy way!  ;) ), the Buffalo Trace distillery in Frankfort (also the state capital) which makes about 17 different bourbons and has a great behind the scenes tour. You can also try the Town Branch distillery here in Lexington, which also makes beer/ale stored in used bourbon barrels, called (appropriately) Kentucky Bourbon Ale.

Got your mouths watering yet? ? ? ? ?    ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2016, 06:37:56 PM »
SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

BAC

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2016, 11:27:59 PM »
I used to have to visit stores in the Louisville area regularly.  One day I decided to visit a distillery (Four Roses) and take the tour.  That's when I discovered the Bourbon Trail http://kybourbontrail.com/.  Got my passport and everything.  Decided I was going to visit a different distillery on every visit.  Got laid off before ever going back again. >:(

BAC

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2016, 09:11:49 PM »
Anybody get their wristband for Michael Buys the Bourbon yet?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk