Author Topic: Ferguson Mo.  (Read 17197 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Ferguson Mo.
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 07:23:25 AM »
http://controversialtimes.com/news/breaking-update-12-witnesses-all-say-michael-brown-attacked-officer-before-being-shot-killed/

St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Christine Byers is reporting that the Ferguson Police Department has over 12 witnesses whose account of the Michael Brown shooting matches the description the officer allegedly gave.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 12:37:48 PM »
If  is true, I would love to hear the race baiters respond to it..
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 01:35:47 PM »
If  is true, I would love to hear the race baiters respond to it..

They will just ignore it, the way they ignored the fact that Trayvon Martin was committing assault when he was shot.

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 03:05:39 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-outside-agitators-entering-fray-180100090.html

Over the past 10 days, the rioting in Ferguson, Mo., has turned from a local protest by a black community against its overwhelmingly white police force to an international symbol of the racial tensions that still plague urban America.

Along the way, outside protesters have begun to flood into the suburb, inciting violence even when community members are promoting peace. While the exact number of “militants” – as the hard-core, Molotov cocktail-throwing outsiders have been called – is unknown, Missouri police officials and politicians have implied that they compose a significant fraction of those looting and battling police.

On Monday, when Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) signed an order deploying the National Guard to Ferguson, he cited “violent criminal acts of an organized and growing number of individuals, many from outside the community and state, who are putting ... residents and businesses ... at risk.”

Recommended: Race equality in America: How far have we come?

On Tuesday, after a night in which police reportedly came under “heavy attack” from “coordinated” groups, Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, a black Ferguson native, pledged in an interview with CNN that he would “not ... let criminals that have come out here from across this country or live in this community define this neighborhood.”

US Sen. Claire McCaskill (D) of Missouri said on MSNBC that Ferguson had been “invaded” by agitators from other communities.

While many of these outside protesters have come from other parts of the St. Louis area with deep racial imbalances in local governments and police departments, many have also arrived in buses from places like New York, Chicago, and Detroit. Though county police have not publicly released arrest numbers relating to the riots, a bundle of about 50 arrest reports obtained by a Washington Post reporter included a “large number” with Illinois and Texas addresses.

“It’s like looting tourism,” an officer told the Post. “It’s like they are spending their gas money to come down here and steal.”

While many of these outsiders have come on their own initiative, others are part of larger fringe organizations. None will reveal their names, and many carry guns.

Among the groups active in Ferguson are the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP) and the Revolution Club of Chicago. The RCP – a small, mysterious, but nationally dispersed Maoist cell led by activist Bob Avakian – has been in the area since at least Wednesday, along with the Revolution Club and the New Black Panthers Party. The New Black Panthers Party has been classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, among other organizations.

“We have a responsibility to be here,” Lou Downey of the Revolution Club told The Kansas City Star. “We are revolutionaries. We’re working to do this in a way that puts an end to the system that for generations has criminalized youth, especially black youth, and rounds them up into prisons.”

That’s not to say that all outside groups involved in the protests are inciting violence. Organizations such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the Organization for Black Struggle have advocated peace on the streets.

Protesters also say that the most heavily armed groups in Ferguson at the moment are police and the National Guard, which arrived on Monday after rioters fired guns and threw incendiary devices at police. In the past week, local law enforcement – namely the Ferguson Police Department – has come under criticism for employing militarized equipment, including automatic weapons and mine-proof armored vehicles, and wearing military fatigues.

On Monday night, police resorted to tear gas and stun grenades after coming under “heavy gunfire,” according to Captain Johnson.

Police have also been criticized in recent days for heavy-handed treatment of journalists.

Last Wednesday, Ferguson police arrested two reporters, one from The Washington Post and another from The Huffington Post, apparently without strong justification, and they fired tear gas at an Al Jazeera television crew while its members were setting up a video shoot behind a police cordon. On Monday night, county police temporarily detained three more journalists: Getty photographer Scott Olson, Lukas Hermsmeier of the German outlet BILD, and Ryan Devereaux of The Intercept, an organization covering national security issues.

“We are concerned by the detention and harassment of reporters trying to cover the news in Ferguson,” Robert Mahoney, director of the Committee to Protect Journalists, said in a statement Monday. “Journalists have a right to work freely in the streets of any American city, and authorities in Ferguson have a duty to ensure that they can do so there too.”

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 04:13:13 PM »
They need to do what Daly did in Chicago. Give a shoot to kill order for ANY arsonists, and or looters.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:39:15 PM »

Timothy

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 04:46:02 PM »
I have a Navy shipmate who grew up in Ferguson but moved out in '72.  I talked to him on Saturday and he said back then, it was a middle class town of regular folks.  White and black, mixed and normal!

Today, he can't walk down the street without harassment.  It's become everything E. St. Louis has been for years.

I say let it burn...

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 07:13:26 PM »
I say let it burn...

The way this thing is going, it most likely will. I think this sums it up pretty well.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 07:22:58 PM »
I heard Brian Williams tonight talking about the "civilians" contrasting them against the police.  I think that's a problem right there.      When did LEOs (not all I know) start to think of themselves as separate and above the rest of us?

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 06:19:18 AM »
The more press they get, the more they'll riot. Everyone should just pull out of there. The cops, the media, the National Guard, everyone. Let them not only burn the place, but get no press coverage from it, and be forced to live with the aftermath. All for nothing.

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 06:34:19 AM »
The more press they get, the more they'll riot. Everyone should just pull out of there. The cops, the media, the National Guard, everyone. Let them not only burn the place, but get no press coverage from it, and be forced to live with the aftermath. All for nothing.

What would happen is the armed locals would shoot the crap out of the out of town trouble makers.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Ferguson-officer-injury-shooting/2014/08/20/id/589766/

Michael Brown allegedly attacked Officer Darren Wilson as he sat in his patrol car, shattering Wilson's eye socket, the Gateway Pundit website reported, citing sources it didn't identify.

Wilson has been telling friends — he's made no public statement and is in seclusion — that he shot the hulking, unarmed, 18-year-old black youth after Brown "bum-rushed" him.

Police told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that they have substantiated Wilson's version of the incident. "Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting," the paper's crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, according to the New York Post.

Wilson, who is white, reportedly suffered an "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket" during the Aug. 9 encounter, sources in the St. Louis County Police Department and the District Attorney's office told Gateway Pundit.

The Ferguson, Missouri, shooting has sparked more than a week of unrest.

Michael Brown's parents, Michael Sr. and Lesley McSpadden, have demanded that Wilson be arrested and prosecuted. "Justice will bring peace," McSpadden said, NBC News  reported.

Friends describe Brown as a "gentle giant" who was gearing up to start Vatterott College career training institute later this week, the St. Louis-Post Dispatch reported.

Meanwhile, in the early hours of Tuesday morning, police shot and killed a knife-wielding 23-year-old black man — just two miles from where the Brown incident took place — who had stolen pastries and energy drinks from a convenience store.

According to Sam Dotson, chief of the Metropolitan Police Department, City of St. Louis: "The suspect, who right now is described as a 23-year-old African-American, was acting erratically — walking back and forth up and down the street. As officers arrived, the suspect turned towards the officers and started to walk towards them clutching his waistband. He then pulled out a knife . . . and told the officers, 'Shoot me now! Kill me now!'"

Dotson added, "One of the witnesses described it as a suicide by cop," the Post-Dispatch reported.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk