Author Topic: Combat Focus Shooting  (Read 6665 times)

Ross Main

• CFS Instructor
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Combat Focus Shooting
« on: January 07, 2009, 03:00:44 PM »

Well, it looks like I cant get the show here in the UK yet, but its good to know that Combat Focus Shooting is getting some airtime with you guys across the pond.  I will have to get myself hooked up with copies of it from someone feeling charitable. . .

I am pleased that the show is enabling more people not only to find out about CFS and related programes, but hopefully to understand the value of Integrity Consistency and Efficiency (the tenets of I.C.E. Training) in regard to how and what they train for that time when they need to defend themselves, family or friends.
Integrity - Consistency - Efficiency

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Combat Focus Shooting
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 03:25:49 PM »
Don't you guys need a government permit for any shooting related DVD's or literature, I'd hate for you to end up doing a stick in the joint for "possesing combat related materials with intent to create chaos and overthrow the British government" :)

Ross Main

• CFS Instructor
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 06:19:47 AM »
Indeed we do not.

Have you ever considered a career in politics?  ;)

Integrity - Consistency - Efficiency

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 08:45:17 AM »

Have you ever considered a career in politics?  ;)

Obama did and we may be under UK like gun laws soon!
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Pemi

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 12:00:23 PM »
Since we won't be pinched for it, then why don't you send me a wish list & where to send the post.  I'll see to it & Bob's your uncle!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:41:14 PM »

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »
Well, it looks like I cant get the show here in the UK yet, but its good to know that Combat Focus Shooting is getting some airtime with you guys across the pond.  I will have to get myself hooked up with copies of it from someone feeling charitable. . .

I am pleased that the show is enabling more people not only to find out about CFS and related programes, but hopefully to understand the value of Integrity Consistency and Efficiency (the tenets of I.C.E. Training) in regard to how and what they train for that time when they need to defend themselves, family or friends.

Hi Ross,
Welcome! I see that you are a CFS instructor. With current gun laws in the U.K., I suppose most, if not all, of your clients are military and law enforcement agencies, correct?

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 04:41:06 PM »
The pathetic part is that 100 years ago Hiram Maxim was testing his machine guns in his back yard in London.  :(

Rob Pincus

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
    • I.C.E. Training Company
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 08:27:49 PM »
Ross has worked/trained with me for LE in the UK and also for mixed courses in Switzerland. He is also joining me in Italy in March for a mixed participation course.   I treat Europe like the US in terms of Instructors..... Countries over there are like  States. After all, when I teach in various states in the US, I have to deal with different rules. In Mass, for example, any course for civilians has to have an element of "competition" to meet a sporting requirement!

-RJP

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 01:19:27 AM »
Mass sucks, the place I'm most likely to need a gun does not recognize ANY out of state permits. Managed to avoid the place for 8 years now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk