Author Topic: Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks  (Read 967 times)

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:08:48 PM »
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 01:36:11 PM »
Man, I love them!!!  I've been fortunate enough to see Susan open for B.B. King once and the Allman Bros. a couple of times.  It's hard to believe that voice comes out of her body.   :o  Derek Trucks, what can I say?  He is a bad, bad man.  I've seen him play live probably close to a dozen times between the different Allman Bros. configurations, Govt. Mule, and FrogWings (I think that's what his band is called).  This phrase has been used before, but he LITERALLY makes his guitar sing.  He never ceases to amaze me.

Swoop

"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 03:58:27 PM »
Love the music.  Too bad they drank the kool-aid.  Oh well, people in the arts are rarely in touch with reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ay-WqcHwo&feature=fvw

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »
Love the music.  Too bad they drank the kool-aid.  Oh well, people in the arts are rarely in touch with reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ay-WqcHwo&feature=fvw

Well crap!  One more to add to the list of those fallen prey to a charismatic speaker, or  writer + teleprompter.   :(  You'd think that people would recognize a snake oil salesman when they see him, but obviously common sense has become quite UNcommon.

Swoop

"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk