Author Topic: I Won The Powerball Monday!  (Read 312 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
I Won The Powerball Monday!
« on: April 02, 2024, 03:12:32 PM »
I won the Powerball Monday. I played 7 numbers and combed my tickets, for a total of 21 tickets. It cost me $42 for my chance at the $Billion+ jackpot, and I got every number wrong except the red Powerball. So, I won $4 on each of my 21 tickets, $84 in total. I didn't get the billion dollar jackpot, but I did double my money. I'm happy about that. It's the first time I ever won anything on the Powerball. I usually don't play it but sometimes when it's around a billion dollars I'll give it a shot. My $84 went straight into my Michigan Lottery account where I'll most likely lose it, but I think I'm overdue for a win there, so maybe I'll get lucky.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
Re: I Won The Powerball Monday!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 03:23:13 PM »
Wait!  WHAT?   You're now a ga-giga-nare and you're hording all you "free" money?  Not sharing it with your DRTV buds?

Congratulations.  I haven't succumbed to this current buying frenzy in PB and MM.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 05:16:21 AM »
I think I figured out what to do with my $42 profit. I need to buy an ORV license and ORV trail permit for my ATV. They just went on sale Monday, and cost $26.25 and $10.00, $36.25 total for both stickers. They're both valid for one year, which begins April 1 and ends March 31 of the following year. That leaves me with $5.75 leftover, which I won't have any trouble spending on adult beverages to enjoy when I'm not riding. I just checked and Cayman Jack Margarita Ready to Drink Cocktails are $10.99 for 6 11.2 fl oz bottles at Kroger, so I have enough money to get a 3-pack.  ;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 02:24:43 PM »
I know I have relatives I never wanna meet so I pass on these big ones…

MA ain’t one of the anonymous states…

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 06:07:13 AM »
If I won the jackpot, one of the first things I'd do is find a nice hotel to live in while I decide where to buy a house. Then I'd buy the property next to my friend's cabin, even though it's overpriced. I'd buy up as much as the undeveloped property immediately around it as I could, and I'd try to be a good neighbor. I'd leave it to his 2 boys when I die.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:10:00 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk