Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
Re: Vote!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 07:19:12 PM »
I expect any county near GR that voted blue would be Muskegon.

Kent, with GR as county seat is fairly conservative.  I grew up there and nearly all of the folks I grew up with are still there.

Looking at a map where the Lower Peninsula is 5" high and trying to remember where that place was on it, it was west of Grand Rapids, some counties right on the shoreline. I couldn't think of any cities over there. I think you're right about it being Muskegon, and whatever counties Grand Haven and maybe Holland are in. It doesn't matter to me enough to look up the voting map.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 08:04:12 AM »
I think both Grand Haven and Holland are in Ottawa county.

I had my 1st birthday in Holland during the tulip festival!

LOL

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »
I think both Grand Haven and Holland are in Ottawa county.

I had my 1st birthday in Holland during the tulip festival!

LOL

Do you have wooden baby shoes?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2018, 07:51:53 AM »
Do you have wooden baby shoes?

I probably did sixty years ago!

LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk