Author Topic: When you can't afford to buy PMAGs, but want it to look like you can.  (Read 854 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1110
These are for anyone who can't afford to buy real PMAGs, but wants it to look like they can. There are a bunch of Chinese companies selling these "Mag Assist Magazine Protector Rubber Holster Magazine Rubber Pouch Grip Sleeves" and such. It might help absorb the impact if you drop your mag. One guy said that's why he uses them on his plastic Airsoft mags. If they weren't stealing money out of Magpul's pocket, I'd get one just as a joke... "Hey guys, I finally switched to PMAGs. Psych!" I can imagine the reaction my friends would have when I ejected a G.I. mag wearing a rubber. ;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1110
Most of them say PMAG right on them, but some left the name off. They're only ripping off Magpul 99% with their product. And someone decided to make a different style. I don't know if they copied an actual magazine design or not. It may look like an AMMEND2 or some other non-PMAG magazine, but I didn't recognize it off hand or try to figure it out. If it's not G.I. or Magpul, I don't know what it is, and I never owned a Magpul magazine.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jeembo

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
If they weren't stealing money out of Magpul's pocket, I'd get one just as a joke... "Hey guys, I finally switched to PMAGs. Psych!" I can imagine the reaction my friends would have when I ejected a G.I. mag wearing a rubber. ;D
Damn, now you kinda making me want to pull this joke on my friends(but in no world would I order those, feels just bad since I've been buying magpul stuff for like a decade)
-Jim
Carry: SA Emissary
Holster: Alien gear holsters( https://gritrsports.com/alien-gear/ )
Shotgun: Mossberg 590 Shockwave

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk