Author Topic: I played the PowerBall yesterday and matched 5 numbers...  (Read 662 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
I played the PowerBall yesterday and matched 5 numbers...
« on: April 20, 2023, 10:03:38 AM »
I played the PowerBall yesterday and matched 5 numbers! Too bad the were on 4 separate tickets. I don't normally play because your odds of hitting the jackpot are less than your odds of lightning hitting you multiple times. But when I saw the jackpot was over 1/4 Billion dollars, I figured, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. I played 10  Easy Picks with numbers scattered all over, and different numbers for each of red PowerBalls. That was $20 plus another $10 because I played the Power Play. I managed to hit all 5 of the white balls, which would have been $2,000,000 with the Power Play, if they were just on the same ticket. Even if I didn't win $2,000,000 I would have been happy to win $50,000 X3 Power Play. Even $100 X3 would put a smile on my face for a moment, and I'd be money ahead. There was one winner of approximately $253,000,000.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Re: I played the PowerBall yesterday and matched 5 numbers...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 10:16:38 AM »
Ole Buddy.  Ole Pal.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
Re: I played the PowerBall yesterday and matched 5 numbers...
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2023, 12:39:16 AM »
If I hit more than one number on the same ticket, I'll be sure to PM you first Alf. :D Sometimes it's all about the Benjamin (singular). Or a few.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk