Author Topic: Get ready Chicago  (Read 2803 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
Re: Get ready Chicago
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2021, 09:43:32 AM »
At first I was thinking, some financial penalty and probation, let by-gones be by-gones. 

But the more I think about it he won't let this drop.  So maybe he should serve jail time to cool his heals so he can't go make money on the talk show circuit next year.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2021, 02:13:34 PM »
David Chappelle hit it out of the park with that asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2021, 02:46:00 PM »
At first I was thinking, some financial penalty and probation, let by-gones be by-gones. 

But the more I think about it he won't let this drop.  So maybe he should serve jail time to cool his heals so he can't go make money on the talk show circuit next year.

It's not him pushing.
The City is pushing it and F Beetlejuice.    ;D

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2021, 04:49:49 PM »
Lightfoot and Brown have joined together to push for a crackdown on crime.  Brown has been saying, Lightfoot has joined the chorus, and I agree, that most of the violence and crime in the area is due to prosecution, conviction and punishment.  Foxx has been a leader in the revolving door, and she stepped waist deep in it this time.  With her turning him loose free and clear and the follow-up being a conviction, the judge does not dare let him walk.

I look to three years for each, run concurrently, and the max $25K each ($125,000).  He will get parole after half is served.  However, since he played heavily on his community service work and donations, I don't see him getting community service as a way to avoid prison.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2021, 10:12:12 PM »
Lightfoot and Brown have joined together to push for a crackdown on crime.  Brown has been saying, Lightfoot has joined the chorus, and I agree, that most of the violence and crime in the area is due to prosecution, conviction and punishment.  Foxx has been a leader in the revolving door, and she stepped waist deep in it this time.  With her turning him loose free and clear and the follow-up being a conviction, the judge does not dare let him walk.

I look to three years for each, run concurrently, and the max $25K each ($125,000).  He will get parole after half is served.  However, since he played heavily on his community service work and donations, I don't see him getting community service as a way to avoid prison.

I would love to believe what you just said. But I can't. I lived in Chicago for 38 years. The only hope I have left, is that you can prove me wrong.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:58:25 PM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2021, 09:17:28 AM »
It will be interesting to see if old cameltoe is actually consulted on this at all.  It looks like they are pushing her out.  Bad juju is being covered by the mainstream media Joseph Goebbels's mass media understudies about being abusive to employees and there is at least one report of either drug or alcohol abuse and cameltoe needing treatment. 

I suspect she may resign....

I soooo wish this would happen but do not believe she will, at least not without one hell of a shit show.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2021, 09:14:53 PM »
The fun continues!  Smash and grab getting worse.  A couple weeks ago a mob used 25 cars to block off the Mag Mile while they smashed windows and stole millions from high end stores.  Little bits have continued, despite threats from Brown and Lightfoot, until this past week. Perillo Lamborghini got hit!  Two thugs walk in, one stands guard at the door, while the other smashes a glass case, and takes high end watches.

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/chicago-business-owner-blames-mayor-after-looters-steal-2-million-in-watches-smash-grab-robberies-thieves-gun-car-dealership-richard-mille-joe-perillo-gold-coast-auto-gallery-lori-lightfoot-retail-crime-theft

Joe Perillo was on the radio this morning talking about the crime.  He pointed out that the "guard" held a handgun the entire time.  He also noted that it was good he never raised it, because his office and sales staff are armed and ready.

At this point, Chicago has had over 2,000 car jackings in 2021, and 13 in just two North Chicago neighborhoods this month - Just shy of one a day.

Crime is dropping slightly on the north side, because neighborhoods are hiring private contractors to patrol their neighborhoods.

Saturday, half mile south of our facility, a man hanging Christmas lights, with his young daughter was beaten to death in broad daylight.  However, this appears to have been a gang retaliation of some type.

Monday at 1730, a half mile west of our facility a 54 year old came out of a grocery store and was approached by a 32 year old thug.  A "disagreement" ensued, story goes that the youngun bit the old fart, and old fart drew and shot the thug in the face.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/12/13/22833283/west-elsdon-jewel-osco-shooting

One of my fine co-workers quoted me to his wife*:  "Don't mess with old bastards, because they will just shoot your ass."

* He just turned 40 a couple weeks ago, she is slightly younger.  They are both former gangbangers who turned it around.  He did 18 months in Statesville (five year sentence, serve half, and credit for time served). This morning was the first he really even started to share about it to me.  When he pled out the attorney wanted to fight, but he said he didn't want to risk worse, and he was "tired - just wanted out and it over."
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2021, 08:10:35 AM »
One of my fine co-workers quoted me to his wife*:  "Don't mess with old bastards, because they will just shoot your ass."

* He just turned 40 a couple weeks ago, she is slightly younger.  They are both former gangbangers who turned it around.  He did 18 months in Statesville (five year sentence, serve half, and credit for time served). This morning was the first he really even started to share about it to me.  When he pled out the attorney wanted to fight, but he said he didn't want to risk worse, and he was "tired - just wanted out and it over."

His kind a far and few between. God bless him.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2021, 08:16:07 AM »
Ahh, the joys of democracy.

There was a reason Athen's shit canned the stupid idea.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk