Author Topic: Feinstein says "move semi-autos to NFA"  (Read 4990 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Feinstein says "move semi-autos to NFA"
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 12:04:54 AM »
No one at the irs or atf makes min wage.   most make very good money.  Thats part of the prob.   the gov use to pay very little, but you had great bennies, a easy job and could not be fired.  Its still like that only now they get paid very well.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Feinstein says "move semi-autos to NFA
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 12:49:57 AM »
I wonder how many millions of semi auto center fire rifles are actually out there.  Any one have a decent guess?     I personally have 9.   none of the black ( ok 3 striped lowers, but those don't count as they are just metal with numbers on them)
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Feinstein says "move semi-autos to NFA
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 04:02:07 AM »
I wonder how many millions of semi auto center fire rifles are actually out there.  Any one have a decent guess?

I would guess it's well over 100,000,000 or more. Look at the Marlin Model 60 semi auto .22. I just bought a 50th Anniversary Model. The gun has been in continuous production since 1960. That's almost 53 years, and Marlin has made OVER 11 MILLION OF THEM! That is just one make and model of .22 rimfire that holds 15 rounds. Factor in all the rest, not to mention all of the AR's and AK's that have been sold, especially in the last 25 years, and the number becomes monumental. They will not distinguish between rimfire and centerfire in any type of ban. The only possible exception would be tubular magazines, and only because they are fixed, and an integral part of the rifle that cannot be removed. For some reason the anti gun culture is stymied on that. They think they take an hour and a half to reload, or some such lunacy.

oldkat69

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Fides sed veritas
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Feinstein says "move semi-autos to NFA"
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 12:07:56 PM »
 8) Hey, I got an idea to pay off the National Debt!

If they pass Diane Frankenstein's $200 gun tax
     and there are 100 million semi-automatic firearms in the US
     that's $20 billion dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can run the US government for ..............

two days. :(
I used to be open minded but my brain kept falling out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk