Author Topic: A plea to MB  (Read 7971 times)

Lupo13

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Re: A plea to MB
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 10:19:04 AM »
As much as we all love to talk about guns we need to stay focused on the fight ahead of us. We cannot underestimate their hate and commitment to destroy our way of life. So if we expect to be able to do more than just talk about firearms we need to keep talking about politics and keep the pressure on. You are definitely a leader in the firearms community so please keep the message flowing. Because if we don't I can't see this ending well for both sides.
Appreciate all that you do.
Mike Pastorelli

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
Re: Re: A plea to MB
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 06:17:47 AM »
As much as we all love to talk about guns we need to stay focused on the fight ahead of us. We cannot underestimate their hate and commitment to destroy our way of life. So if we expect to be able to do more than just talk about firearms we need to keep talking about politics and keep the pressure on. You are definitely a leader in the firearms community so please keep the message flowing. Because if we don't I can't see this ending well for both sides.
Appreciate all that you do.
Mike Pastorelli

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

that is correct  you can never take your foot of the pedal   
we are still fighting to keep what we have left  still since 96..
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

MikeW

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: A plea to MB
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2013, 01:49:41 PM »
Michael, thank you for your leadership in the fight to protect our liberties!  I'm sure you're tired of talking about politics,  but don't let up--we need to stay focused on the fight.  Yes, it's more entertaining to talk about guns, but the political discussion is more important. This is like eating your vegetables when you would rather move on to the dessert--it's necessary if you want to stay healthy, even if it's not as enjoyable.

V/R
Mike

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2013, 05:25:15 PM »
Sigh...yes, the battle goes on even though Colorado has fallen. I do believe we're going to be sending a lot of Democrats back to pumping gas or rolling tacos at the Bell in 2014.

Still, gun wise, I'm under way on the .300 Blackout project (read: I bought a barrel!), and I dropped a note to Browning about getting a BLR for the less permissive environment gun project.

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

JoeG

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 10:52:13 AM »
Music ideas: Can I have celebrated Antigun songs of the 60 and 70 for $500 MB

War - Guns, Guns, Guns

JJ Walker - Up against the wall you red neck mothers.

Lynerd Skynerd - Sat. Night Special

Keep laughing at the idiots as they hate it.
“You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad.” Gen. James Mattis

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:32:36 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk