Author Topic: adjustable non-pistol grip stock?  (Read 4333 times)

mkm

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
adjustable non-pistol grip stock?
« on: May 14, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »
I was blessed to marry into an 18" barrel 870. I'm digging it as a home defense shotgun. It's especially important since she's more comfortable with it than other options. The defensive shotgun thread got me to thinking. Does anyone make an adjustable non pistol grip stock? I'm not sure she would be comfortable with a pistol grip.

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
Re: adjustable non-pistol grip stock?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 12:52:14 AM »
http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG460/shotgun while it's not strictly adjustable, you can put spacers in it to adjust length of pull
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

mkm

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 11:39:12 AM »
I saw the Magpul one when I briefly searched for one. I like it pretty well and would definitely consider one if it was just me. Unfortunately, it isn't quickly adjustable like the pistol grips. Thanks for the input though.

Anyone want to develop a new product?

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 03:16:19 PM »
I went down this road with an 870 not long ago.  In the end it was cheaper and easier to buy another 870 and then modify the stock length. My wife found a good used one in a pawn shop for under $150..
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk