Author Topic: UN's "One World Government" or "New World Order"  (Read 13732 times)

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: UN's "One World Government" or "New World Order"
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 04:33:23 PM »
What if the orders for the UN come from the White House ?

Where else would they come from?
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009, 04:59:28 PM »
So, and G_d help us, it would come down to the Supreme Court (like in Honduras) would who have to have the back-bone to request the military enforce the constitution.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »
Guys, if a President wanted to impose martial law AND the military was willing, why would he involve the UN? That would dilute his power. Military dictators are not known for sharing well, particularly if it means their position is dependent on others. Why have to answer to China if you don't have to? If the military was unwilling to play along, the UN won't do you much good. Just a thought.
FQ13

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »
So, and G_d help us, it would come down to the Supreme Court (like in Honduras) would who have to have the back-bone to request the military enforce the constitution.

I don't think our military would care if they had permission or not, I believe our military would enforce the constitution, under the belief that our government had been compromised.

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2009, 05:12:44 PM »
Guys, if a President wanted to impose martial law AND the military was willing, why would he involve the UN? That would dilute his power. Military dictators are not known for sharing well, particularly if it means their position is dependent on others. Why have to answer to China if you don't have to? If the military was unwilling to play along, the UN won't do you much good. Just a thought.
FQ13

You are forgetting that BHO is just a face in front of the power. He has never made any decisions on his own. He simply asks his handlers what to do. We no longer have a president...We have a puppet.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:50:34 AM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 05:37:08 PM »
Blue Helmets on American Soil, have long been referred to "targets of opportunity", the UN knows this, they don't have the "balls" to go into Darfur, Somalia, or other less armed and populated "trouble" spots. Let alone a country with an armed population. A really armed percentage of the population.

The troops that make up the UN "forces", their parent gov'ts, would retreat swiftly after "Wolverines" start appearing on their burned up vehicles, and casualties (for them) mount.

The UN will do what it does best, NOTHING!.

If BHO imposes Martial Law, it would be like Honduras, one way plane ticket to France. Unless we adhere to our Founding Fathers day, line them up in the town square, and.... :o

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »
What if . . . .

A purely hypothetical scenario -

The order comes down through bho's handlers to mobilize the US military to take over a city or region due to rampant terrorist activities (read, "Tea Parties" with open carry), or pehaps more likely a covert statist-authored violent attack pretending to be a "Tea Party" protest to precipitate such a move. The intent to send a number of messages to the US military and the American people.

A cadre of specifically trained (indoctrinated?) and vetted military troops follow the orders - recognizing that their bread is well buttered where they are, and promotions will be forthcoming to those who participate. A few officers and troops remember their oath to the Constitution and not to bho resist and are quickly made examples of with courts martial quickly handing down hard time at Leavenworth or more likely shipped to Gitmo. The ranks of the selected and vetted are then augmented, with additional boots, plus armor and Predator drones over the area.

With all of the experience and ongoing training in urban warfare, taking over and securing central Ohio, the Atlanta area, or perhaps even DC/NoVA/MD would be a piece of cake. Shut down consumer use of the internet to prevent it from "being used by the terrorists", combined with targeted arrests across the country showing a national "conspiracy" to trumpet the effectiveness of the move - regretted so it may be by the Feds to have to do such a thing. Establish martial law in the targeted area, restrictions of travel, curfews, weapons confiscation "to keep the assault weapons out of the hands of the terrorists". Maybe followed up with another attack, this time killing some military personnel just to show "it's real". Maybe solicit some help from foreign powers via the UN to "help".

I think most of us would see through this move, albeit with limited information to work with. But what happens to the rest of the military? Suck it up and go along, perhaps even be motivated by a sufficiently violent "terrorist" attack on home soil? Especially with some personnel killed? Or do enough resist and refuse to participate, risking the same Gitmo time as the "examples" noted above? Especially if they are already deployed to the site of the "attack" - will they really disobey orders? How do they get home? How do they protect their families when in the brig facing desertion in the face of the enemy charges?

Would such a bold move by bho and his minions really galvanize things in the military or civilian people, especially in the absence of any substantive information?

Implausible? Remember, these leftist statists we are at war with are liars, charlatans, and not above abusing the very laws they swore to uphold. Remember Emanuel's "Never let the opportunity to use a crisis to your own ends go by" comment? Such a planted attack would go to great lengths to get the sheeple behind bho and against Patriots.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 05:47:32 PM »
Entirely plausible Path. I have said many times that I believe the administration is trying to incite some kind of violent action so that they can grant themselves emergency powers. I certainly wouldn't put it past the current power structure to execute something like this on their own to justify completely shredding the Constitution.

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »
I have a question for FQ, What rock have you had your head under for the past year ?
BO ALREADY answers to Red China, where do you think the stimulus money came from ? that coc#suc@er mortgaged the oil we aren't allowed to drill.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 06:13:24 PM »
Path, it would lead to a "Free America Zone" and an Occupied Global State Zone. America would be the lone holdout, except for Antarctica, Greenland, and sections of the Siberian and Australian Outback.

Long and violent, that I hope never happens. But a wise man said "If there is war, let it be in my lifetime so my children can have peace".

The Gov. will have to make the first move. But the military, ALL have military families, and MOST of them are not BHO supporters, guess which side most of the troops will adhere to?

Rally round the family, With A pocket full of shells......
"Rage Against The Machine"...

(seems fitting)..

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk