Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1367887 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #4290 on: August 14, 2012, 07:58:47 PM »
There once was a chic named Magill
Who took an atomic energy pill
They found her vagina in North Carolina
And her tit's wound up in Brazil.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4291 on: August 15, 2012, 10:11:43 AM »

Ya just KNOW that Red and Teresa are gonna find a way to see that as sick.  ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #4292 on: August 15, 2012, 10:58:01 AM »

Ya just KNOW that Red and Teresa are gonna find a way to see that as sick.  ;D

I'll just refer you to Steve Cover's earlier post.  ;D

It Figures

Steve

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4293 on: August 15, 2012, 11:09:07 AM »

Going the limerick route, are we?

And Afghan shepherd named Bruno
Said f*cking is one thing I do know
The young boys are fine
And sheep are divine
But goats are numero uno
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4294 on: August 15, 2012, 01:11:25 PM »

And Afghan shepherd named Bruno
Said f*cking is one thing I do know
The young boys are fine
And sheep are divine
But goats are numero uno

You're going to hell for that.
I'll bring the hot dogs.   ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #4295 on: Today at 04:24:12 AM »

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4295 on: August 15, 2012, 02:54:32 PM »
You're going to hell for that.
I'll bring the hot dogs.   ;D

That would be far down on the list of offenses.  You can't play rugby for almost 20 years and not come away without being a veritable encyclopedia of dirty songs. 
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4296 on: August 15, 2012, 05:21:04 PM »
That would be far down on the list of offenses.  You can't play rugby for almost 20 years and not come away without being a veritable encyclopedia of dirty songs. 

Don't try blaming it on the Aussie's.
They'll just say "To f**iking right mate, pass me another Cooper's".   ;D

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4297 on: August 16, 2012, 01:28:52 AM »
Clean one, anyone?

There once was a man named Macgill
who ran up and down a steep hill.
When a woman inquired, "Don't you ever get tired?"
He said "Nah"..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

tombogan03884

« Reply #4298 on: August 16, 2012, 08:45:10 AM »
Clean one, anyone?

There once was a man named Macgill
who ran up and down a steep hill.
When a woman inquired, "Don't you ever get tired?"
He said "Nah"..

That's nice, I now return you to our usual standards.

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Athens Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #4299 on: August 16, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »
That's nice, I now return you to our usual standards.

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Athens Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"

Now that is good stuff.....  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk