Author Topic: CCW (Action) Video........  (Read 2135 times)

CDR

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
CCW (Action) Video........
« on: July 20, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »
Someone posted this video on another forum recently.  The language is offensive, certainly, but I would like to know what you all think about the turn of events.  Essentially the video shows a vehicular hillbilly encounter with justified CCW usage that turns it into a case of armed robbery.  Are the actions justified or should the video and camera have been turned in to the authorities for evidence to prosecute the idiots who initiated the encounter? This assumes the person with the gun actually possesses a valid CCW license.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPofRQdREyU
Winchester Ranger T .45ACP 230 gr.+P JHP.................................When you care enough to send the very best.

1776 Rebel

Re: CCW (Action) Video........
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 11:09:23 AM »
I saw this video also. On first viewing the emotions flowed. THEN I WATCHED IT AGAIN. I believe it is a hoax. In todays world such things by aspiring directors and actors do get posted all the time. It just does not have the feel of a real encounter. The BGs don't seem to have the juices flowing when they get out of the truck. The GG girlfriend seems to be walking thru the pickup of the camera. It just doesn't click for me.

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 11:37:44 AM »
I, too, think this is staged.  It doesn't pass the smell test for me.  I can't prove it - just a feeling.  There are a few things that seemed to do it for me.  The BMW driver seemed to continue to antagonize the supposed BG's and lured them to a remote location.  If he would have shot and killed them it could have been considered by a prosecutor as 1st degree murder.  Not to mention that that BMW could run circles around the Tundra enough to make the BG's head spin.  Plus the woman from the car was too cool about approaching the BG with the camera.  There was not enough apprehension in her demeanor.  She either has done this a lot before (having a criminal record?) or is a very bad actor.

Of course if it is real it should be used in carry classes as a "how not to" example.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »
Hell..you never can tell if it's real or not..
 There are LOTS..and I mean LOTS of idiots out there in Pick-Ups AND Beemers.  ::)

The world is full of 'em.
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 04:56:06 PM »
The vid looks fake, but real or not.... It IS STUPID.
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:57:00 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk