Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 770294 times)

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #2130 on: December 01, 2014, 04:19:35 PM »
Welcome all. You have come to the right place. We have opinions on everything.
Nice group of folks, but we don't sugar coat much.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2131 on: December 01, 2014, 07:05:43 PM »
welcome!  We look forward to your input / questions.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Arsenal_of_Democracy

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2132 on: January 11, 2015, 09:35:50 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I've been registered for a long time but this is my first post. 

I've been listening to the podcast since episode 3 way back when, it's the favorite thing that I listen to every week. 

Looking forward to being part of the forum.

BAC

« Reply #2133 on: January 11, 2015, 09:41:05 PM »
Hi y'all!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #2134 on: January 11, 2015, 09:45:06 PM »
I don't respond on here often, but welcome all.  Hope to see you contributing as we all try to learn from and entertain each other.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #2135 on: Today at 04:24:01 AM »

Doc O Glock

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2135 on: March 18, 2015, 08:49:41 AM »
Jim from Michigan here. I'm a NSSA skeet shooter, but I'll shot anything that goes bang, M1 Grand matches a few time a year with my 1954 H&R built in the year I was born, 22 steel for fun. We all need to support shooters of different of different disciplines, as the Brady bunch wants to do away with us all.
I love all of your shows Michael, especially Best Defense.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #2136 on: March 18, 2015, 12:26:35 PM »
Jim from Michigan here. I'm a NSSA skeet shooter,

So why, with a name like Doc O Glock, do I suspect you shoot more than skeet and Garands?  Hmmm.

Welcome.  And you're so right.  We don't need to po0-po0 or look down on any of the shooting sports because separately we'll all sink.

<weird thoughts>
Okay, so the mind is thinking what way to make an absolutely stupid shooting sport.   Something along the line of synchronized swimming.   I'm picturing two people in ballet outfits on a skeet range.  A Waltz is playing and two clays are released in each direction.  Then to the beat, in time with the music, the shooters shoot one each one direction and then the other.

Da-da-da-da-da. -- Bam bam  -- Bam bam.   A pirouette follows.   Scoring based on hits, music selection, choreography and style.

</wt>   (of course I am misleading you because the weird thoughts never end)
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2137 on: March 19, 2015, 11:39:46 AM »
So why, with a name like Doc O Glock, do I suspect you shoot more than skeet and Garands?  Hmmm.

Welcome.  And you're so right.  We don't need to po0-po0 or look down on any of the shooting sports because separately we'll all sink.

<weird thoughts>
Okay, so the mind is thinking what way to make an absolutely stupid shooting sport.   Something along the line of synchronized swimming.   I'm picturing two people in ballet outfits on a skeet range.  A Waltz is playing and two clays are released in each direction.  Then to the beat, in time with the music, the shooters shoot one each one direction and then the other.

Da-da-da-da-da. -- Bam bam  -- Bam bam.   A pirouette follows.   Scoring based on hits, music selection, choreography and style.

</wt>   (of course I am misleading you because the weird thoughts never end)

Alf, buddy....you need a vacation!!!!   ;)    ;D

Doc, welcome to the funhouse!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #2138 on: March 19, 2015, 03:03:48 PM »
Alf, Something like this ?

Or maybe this is more like it ?

;D

FORDOWNER95

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2139 on: August 28, 2015, 03:29:32 PM »
I'm newwww  to ! I can finally say stuff instead of talking to myself about how this and that is right or wrong. Good to be here

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk